Author Topic: Warts  (Read 2523 times)

Offline Cal

Warts
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:43:02 PM »
Hi, I've had great success with thuja, lots of information online , I got bottle of tincture and give 3 drops 3 times a day in small syringe, 5 head warts now only 1 left.
Carol

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: Warts
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 03:44:22 PM »
That‘s brilliant! Always very satisfying to hear when homeopathy and natural remedies have scored,, so many puh puh  it (including my vet!  >:( ) but if it works on our pets, then it can‘t be placebo!! 👍

Offline Theo961

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 07:12:53 PM »
That's really good to hear Carol, homeopathy in the UK is going through such a rough time with the RVCS it's great to hear positive outcomes.  :D

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 11:31:41 AM »
That‘s brilliant! Always very satisfying to hear when homeopathy and natural remedies have scored,, so many puh puh  it (including my vet!  >:( ) but if it works on our pets, then it can‘t be placebo!! 👍

Wonder if it is the same vets discounting natural remedies, that also give raw diets such a hard time?
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 04:11:23 PM »

Wonder if it is the same vets discounting natural remedies, that also give raw diets such a hard time?

In our case certainly, and I’ve also have to stand my ground re vaccinations and worm treatments  ;) but after 25 years we‘ve just agreed to disagree!  :shades:

Offline David Morgan

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 10:02:41 AM »
Homeopathy is not a "natural remedy" it is pure mumbo jumbo. If you don't believe that, I have some lovely homeopathic vodka for sale at £40 a bottle.

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 02:51:22 PM »
Homeopathy is not a "natural remedy" it is pure mumbo jumbo. If you don't believe that, I have some lovely homeopathic vodka for sale at £40 a bottle.

You‘re quite entitled to your opinion but please don‘t be disparaging of those of others, especially if they‘ve based them on experience and research of the subject. Homeopathic  treatments are by the way, very much cheaper than conventional ones so your comparison to a 40 pound bottle of Vodka is misplaced!