Author Topic: Photos  (Read 863 times)

Offline mollie

• Site Member
Photos
« on: December 30, 2006, 08:38:44 PM »
Hi

I have tried everything to load pics from photobucket but i cant seem to find away , i have read all the tips off here but no luck, any other suggestions please before i go mad >:(

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
Re: Photos
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 08:56:45 PM »
You need to copy the link thats in the IMG CODE on photobucket to your thread on COL to make it work. It should be under the photo in photobucket, What happens when you try???

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Re: Photos
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 09:00:15 PM »
Hi Mollie

Here's how...

1, Open up your photobucket album and click on the photo you want to post on COL

2. Right click your mouse on the photo and select 'properties' - if the photo size is 640x480 or smaller you can post the actual image on COL - any bigger and you will need to post a URL link.

3. Now look to the right hand side of your photo and there will be a yellow box. To post the actual photo left click once on the 'IMG Code' address. Once it's highlighted in blue - click on 'edit' (top left of your screen). From the drop down menu select 'copy.'

If you are just posting a link you would do exactly the same but select 'URL LINK' instead of 'IMG Code.'

4. Now go to COL and start a thread. Go back to edit and from the drop down menu select 'paste' - and voila, your photo or a link to it should appear on your post.

Good luck !  :D