Author Topic: Hi from Skye  (Read 2323 times)

Offline eljaybee1956

• Site Member
  • Dad's busy...Can I take your message?
Re: Hi from Skye
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 09:16:36 AM »
and Mundyboy, "my little fat friend"  ;) - stop leading the new boy astray.....drinks indeed!!!!!!
"Cockers are LOVE on four paws, & LOVE comes in many colours" - Carol Lee DAWSON (Breeder)

Offline Mundyboy

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 09:27:39 AM »
and Mundyboy, "my little fat friend"  ;) - stop leading the new boy astray.....drinks indeed!!!!!!

:rofl1: :rofl1:   :-*
I love my dogs.  They make it worth getting out of bed in the morning.

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 08:10:24 PM »
Welcome to COL  :D
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline seasideblue

• Bella
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 08:18:44 PM »
Here's wishing you many happy times with your lovely Brenna and on COL. We have Bella (4 years and also blue roan) and Mabel (nearly 6 months and chocolate and white).

Offline highlandlass

• Robbie the Rebel
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 08:31:54 PM »
Welcome from Inverness - i share a house with a newly turned 2 year old black and tan working cocker - who won't see his 3rd birthday if he continues to swallow gloves!!! The local vet now sends me a christmas card - and she is on my friends and family phone numbers list!!!!! >:D

Fiona x

Offline craigfleur

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 08:32:47 PM »
hello and welcome

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 11:11:26 PM »
Hello and welcome to COL  :D
I too barged right into posting on the forum and still don't think I've actually introduced myself  :lol2: so good tip off from Sue  ;)
Your life sounds fun just now, what a handful - a pup and a B&B! Do you allow dog guests in case we ever come over the bridge to Skye?
Welcome anyway, i am Lorna from Stirling and I have a 2 year old black worker Molly who joined us last year as a rehomer. She is now the centre of our universe.
I am off to check out pupster pics now .....
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline WILCO

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 08:17:45 AM »
Hello and welcome to COL  :D
I too barged right into posting on the forum and still don't think I've actually introduced myself  :lol2: so good tip off from Sue  ;)
Your life sounds fun just now, what a handful - a pup and a B&B! Do you allow dog guests in case we ever come over the bridge to Skye?
Welcome anyway, i am Lorna from Stirling and I have a 2 year old black worker Molly who joined us last year as a rehomer. She is now the centre of our universe.
I am off to check out pupster pics now .....
Hi - We've decided not to allow dog guests this season as we don't really know how Brenna will react to other dogs in the house just yet and of course we don't want to disturb any other guests we might have in. If next year we feel more confident about things we might do and use the downstairs room, which has laminate flooring, as the designated bedroom.
It's really difficult. We have put a picture and a note on the website to make sure any prospective guests are aware we have a dog but then we say we can't accommodate dogs - a bit a a mixed message maybe - but until we're sure we can control Brenna perfectly then we're playing safe. I just hope people understand.