Author Topic: Discount codes for Antagene and Optigen  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
Discount codes for Antagene and Optigen
« on: March 09, 2010, 11:17:18 AM »
Antagene

You can benefit from a 20% discount on FN test from March 20th to April 4th 2010.

The discount code is NF2003SCF. This discount code must be written on each sampling certificate.

The price is 76€ instead of 95€ (paper price only).

Optigen
Spring 2010 Discount Days - 3/22-3/26/2010. Online entries during this time using the code YEAX322 will save 25% off the cost of testing

Offline AnnieM

• Site Member
  • Jazmin
Re: Discount codes for Antagene and Optigen
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 12:28:33 PM »
Is the optigen code for the PRA test, or just for the FN do you know?  I need to get Jazmin PRA tested, she is hereditarily clear of FN so not bothering with that one.

Just been on optigen site and read the bit about discount days, is it just for clinic days, or is it applicable to tests sent direct to optigen?  Also is it easy doing the tests for sending straight to optigen?  Last one I did, I used a postal clinic, which was straight forward enough, but there isn't another one now until 1st May and I really want Jaz testing asap.  I think I just missed one the other week.  :huh:

**DALEMSTAR COCKERS**

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 02:34:02 PM »
Optigen is for PRA and Antagene is FN.

I fill out the forms online during the dates given - you can't fill them in before, get my samples taken after printing off the paper work, get my vet to sign it, then send them to Optigen via AirSure.

Offline AnnieM

• Site Member
  • Jazmin
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 07:50:13 AM »
That's great, thanks Sharon.  :D

**DALEMSTAR COCKERS**