Author Topic: Can you email DNA results to the Kennel Club?  (Read 780 times)

Offline AnnieM

• Site Member
  • Jazmin
Can you email DNA results to the Kennel Club?
« on: April 01, 2010, 05:55:13 PM »
As the question says really, can the results of the Optigen and Antagene tests be submitted online to the Kennel Club?  If so how?  I have been looking on there for ages and cannot see how it can be done.  I had assumed it was done automatically, but I have since discovered that it is not, as the results are not on my new puppies KC certificates.  :-\

**DALEMSTAR COCKERS**

Offline chelle

• Site Member
    • Cedarose Spaniels
Re: Can you email DNA results to the Kennel Club?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 11:15:31 PM »
Hi Annie
The answer to your question is yes as I have done it in the past. I scan the tests & send them to info@thekennelclub.org.uk asking them to update my dogs details. I hope this helps.

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 11:54:40 PM »
Optigen send the results directly to the KC anyway don't they?  Just the Antagene ones I've sent on, but had to send copies of the certificates as proof....that was before you could get your certificates online

Offline AnnieM

• Site Member
  • Jazmin
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 09:40:05 AM »
Thanks, Amber was pra and fn tested over 2 years ago now and i stupidly assumed the results would go straight to the kc, with her first litter I just assumed they had not received them in time, but when the certificates came back this time they Only had the BVA/Gonioscopy eye test results on, no DNA results at all for Amber, just the sires. I was a little  confused, so thought I'd ask.  I will email the scans over to them later, although it's too late for them to go on these certificates as pups are 15 weeks old now.  Thanks again.  ;)

**DALEMSTAR COCKERS**