Author Topic: Puppy Food  (Read 626 times)

Offline hollie

Puppy Food
« on: February 24, 2011, 03:59:58 PM »
Hi i am new to this, but would like some advice i have a cocker spaniel 4 month old pup who is feed on jbw turkey and rice puppy but she gets very bad wind she can clear a room of people also her stools are formed but very soft . I was thinking of putting her on Arden Grange but would like to see if anybody has used this and if so was you pleased with it . Please help

Offline mooching

Re: Puppy Food
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 05:45:31 PM »
hi Hollie, my Alfie is on Arden Grange and has been since he was about 5 months old; he's done really well on it. Arden Grange are very good about sending samples out, if you email or phone them. There are other good makes out there as well - is there any particular reason you were thinking of Arden Grange?

Does your pup have anything else at all to eat apart from the JWB? JWB is a good make, but sometimes some makes suit some dogs better than others.

If you do decide to change her over, it will be best to do it very gradually and slowly over 10-14 days, so I would suggest that you make sure you have enough JWB left in order to do this.

Offline hollie

Re: Puppy Food
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 08:30:44 PM »
Thank you for your reply, I only give my pup bits of carrots for treats incase i make her worse . I thought i would try AG as i have not heard any bad things about it, just dont want to make her worse so thought i would try and find the one that people have not said bad things about . Not sure if this is dueto the fact that it is AG is hard to get hold off,will ring to see if i can get some free samples .Thank you once again