Author Topic: Lucy puddy tat  (Read 573 times)

Offline johndoran

• Site Member
Lucy puddy tat
« on: August 09, 2011, 08:29:38 AM »
16 years ago when Gabi our lovely 18 year old tabby died I was convinced that I would like another kitten. Carole persuaded me to go to Mrs Harris at the cat sanctuary. We went in and our eyes met. I will never forget that first look it really was love at first sight. You were the most beautiful cat I had ever seen Persian blue with the biggest amber eyes. We knew we would be taking you home. All of a sudden from the bottom cage came a very loud and indignant meow,it seems Misty your mum did not want to be left. What could we do we had to have both of you.
We christened Misty miss grumps,she was always telling us off. You Lucy were much more serene and calm. We had Misty for 10 years and we know how much you missed her so what did we do? we only went and got a cocker Spaniel puppy. Bonnie Boo loved you and always wanted to kiss and lick you. You must have liked it as well or you would have been away like a shot.
We will miss you like crazy, Lucy you were one special cat. Run free little girl, back with your Mum xxx
Bonnie Boo -A heartbeat at my feet