Author Topic: Sophie  (Read 678 times)

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
Sophie
« on: October 26, 2011, 09:45:48 PM »
It is seven years tonight that I had to let you go to the Bridge sweetheart and it hurts as much tonight as it did then.  I tried so hard to make you better but you were so poorly I had to let you go. We were  together for fourteen years but I wanted you with me forever.

You were the sweetest little cocker spaniel and you so loved your cuddles.  I couldn't sit down without you climbing on my knee, and how I loved it.  Do you remember how excited you used to get when you saw the rucksacks coming out which meant we were all going on an 'adventure walk' as we called them.  You never lost your love of walks, you were still happily walking up to seven miles at a time three weeks before we lost you, which was wonderful for a fourteen year old little girl.

I miss you so much Sophie.  Do you remember how we used to call you 'the bestest little cocker in the whole wide world' and you were darling, you honestly were.

I know your big cocker brothers, Dylan and Rumpole, will be looking after you at the Bridge, give them a big hug from me.  You be a good little girl and one day we will be back together and we will have the biggest cuddle ever.

Love you so much sweetheart.