Author Topic: Saying Hello  (Read 499 times)

Offline LinziS

• Erin
Saying Hello
« on: November 22, 2011, 09:07:06 PM »
Hi to all forum members.
Thought i would say hello and introduce myself as i am a new member although i have been owned by a beautiful black cocker called Erin for the past 6 yrs...and in 3 weeks will be joined by a lovely blue roan named Tilly (cannot wait).
Although Erin is very well behaved and was a dream to train( she is the most laid back cocker i know)..the advice on here is invaluable especially as i forgot how difficult the first few weeks can be and also the advice given about introducing a new pup will be very handy.

Keep up the good work everyone

Linzi

My dogs are heartbeats at my feet

Offline Pauline T

• Charlie Boy
Re: Saying Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 09:19:43 PM »
Hello Welcome to COL :D Charlie our orange & white show type is also 6yrs old and the light of your lives. :luv: :luv: Enjoy the forum and all the great friendly info and advice.

Look forward to hearing and seeing a lot more about Tilly when she arrives home and Erin her big sister.
Pauline & Charlie xx
A dog can say more with a quick wag of his tail than many people who talk for hours. - Louis Armstrong

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 08:05:33 AM »
Hi and welcome, im owned by Ella a blue roan naughty girl, Bailey chocolate boy and Milo orange roan puppy , looking forward to hearing all about your new arrival and of course Erin  :D
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 08:07:08 AM »

Hello and welcome to COL, I have Ollie who is an 18mth blue roan. Looking forward to seeing pics of your new puppy.
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 08:34:28 AM »
Hi Linzi and Erin :D
Welcome to Col!
How exciting for you and only
3 weeks to go!
I'm sure you can't wait ;)
we are steff and mr steff in Yorkshire,
our cocker is called Ellie and is