Author Topic: Foster home needed 8 year old Cookie (RSPCA Cheshire)  (Read 663 times)

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
Foster home needed 8 year old Cookie (RSPCA Cheshire)
« on: October 20, 2014, 09:46:13 AM »
http://www.rspca.org.uk/findapet/details/-/Animal/COOKIE/ref/BSA2033099/rehome/

RSPCA Cheshire (Altrincham) Branch
To adopt an animal please contact:

Cats & Dogs Tel: 01612 862503 (office hours Mon-Fri)

or Email: rspca.altrincham.cheshire@googlemail.com

We are appealing for a foster home for Cookie an 8 year old female cocker spaniel. Cookie has been in our care since the beginning of September and has been in kennels during this time. We feel she would be more comfortable being in a home seeing she is an older dog and also as she has a few health issues that need monitoring.

Cookie is so sweet with a lovely temperament .Her tail is always wagging and she loves fuss and attention.  She enjoys her walks very much and still has plenty of energy for an older dog. She is house trained and lived with 4 cats in her previous home. 

She was very much loved in her previous home but unfortunately was neglected health wise. She has not been taken to the vets for regular health checks. As a result, her coat is in poor condition, she has problems with her eyes and also her ears have had an infection. (please note that her ears have been shaved as they were heavily matted and that is the only reason they look a little odd in photo !).

Since being in our care, she has been spayed and taken to the vets for treatment on all of these issues. They have taken skin and eye swabs and sent these off for tests. 

Cookie will need regular baths in a foster home. If you can help or would like more information please contact Lesley on 07548 254438.
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline Jan D

• Roxy & Bobby
Re: Foster home needed 8 year old Cookie (RSPCA Cheshire)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 02:12:25 PM »
Wish she was closer to me.. poor girly  :luv:
Roxy b.19.05.10  Bobby b.21.08.11
My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dogs think I am.