Author Topic: Wet food  (Read 1623 times)

Offline revis

Wet food
« on: September 13, 2016, 07:14:42 PM »
Maggie is now13 deaf and does not see well. Having always eaten Arden Grange kibble for an older dog she has now gone right off it. I bought an I Ams kibble which she prefers as its smaller but needs. Wet food with it. Can anyone recommend a good one. Have been using Natures diet but don't know much about it. Would really appreciate some advice. It's so sad to see them get older. Having been a puppy farm girl for seven years she is very special to me.

Offline BonnieScot

• Site Member
Re: Wet food
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 09:23:51 PM »
Hey. I have a little Border Terrier who's now nearly fourteen and mostly blind and deaf, and she's really enjoying the Luna and Me food- have you tried that one?

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 09:49:42 PM »
Nature diet is a really good food so if she's enjoying it then it will be fine to stick with it. I feed Wainwrights wet trays (not pouches) which I can highly recommend.  Other good ones are Lilly's kitchen and Forthglade.

Offline revis

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 09:58:48 PM »
thanks for your help. she likes Natures diet so will maybe keep her on that. i will look out for luna and me. my other girl Jessie likes the Nature one as well.

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2016, 06:32:46 PM »
I feed my three Naturediet and they do enjoy it, I have put the link below to the ND website, and you will see they now do a grain free version and a dry food too

https://www.naturediet.co.uk/
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 07:24:53 PM »
Naturediet, Forthglade or Lily's Kitchen are all good wet foods, so it is just a question of finding one she likes  ;)
Julie and Watson