Author Topic: Grade 4 here we come  (Read 2885 times)

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
Re: Grade 4 here we come
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 09:54:31 PM »
well done to the both of you, from a real beginner, where are you competing next?

we are up in Scotland so we just do Scottish shows, next one isnt until April  :D

Freya and Cockers Bilbo and Dobbie, not forgetting the Springers Willow and Paddy

Offline Rosie

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 09:17:59 AM »
Fantastic news well done you!

Do you ever venture south of the border?  Scotland is a bit far for us!!! Although there are loads of cockers in agility very few seem to be colers

Rosie & 4 naughty cockers plus one!

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 12:44:32 PM »
Fantastic news well done you!

Do you ever venture south of the border?  Scotland is a bit far for us!!! Although there are loads of cockers in agility very few seem to be colers

coming down to Peterborough in the summer as Dobbie and Bilbo have qualified for the Rescue Dog Agility League Finals, our first venture over the border  :D

Freya and Cockers Bilbo and Dobbie, not forgetting the Springers Willow and Paddy

Offline suzieq

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 02:37:55 PM »
Well Done!!!!! :D
Your dog is a simpler version of you, only smaller, hairier and with a big wet tongue! (j.rose barber)

Offline AnnaB

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2008, 02:39:21 PM »
Well done  :D

I will see you at the DARL finals then as my son and I have both qualified our collies for the 3-5 final.  My mad little working cocker Tiggy will get to play in the RVA classes on the Friday but we are then back down to Worcester for Golden Valley show on the Saturday and Sunday

Cazzie

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 02:43:29 PM »
Just seen this  :shades: How fantastic, well done to you both  :luv: :luv: Must get to see him doing agility  :shades:

Offline lolajays

• Site Member
  • Little miss Maudie pants and the beautiful Alice!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 02:46:59 PM »
fantastic thats just brilliant well done to you and Dobby!
Tracey, Maudie and Alice x

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2008, 02:58:34 PM »
Well done  :D

I will see you at the DARL finals then as my son and I have both qualified our collies for the 3-5 final.  My mad little working cocker Tiggy will get to play in the RVA classes on the Friday but we are then back down to Worcester for Golden Valley show on the Saturday and Sunday

cool, look forward to meeting you and Tiggy and the collies