Author Topic: Woohoo wish us luck  (Read 4604 times)

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
Re: Woohoo wish us luck
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2008, 02:55:08 PM »
Ah Bum

Looks like I canna go now  :'( :'(

One of Daves mates had a baby last night and he has just been invited up to the head wetting tonight....in Thurso!!!! so as from about an hour from now I am going to be abandoned with no car and only one set of hands anyhow even if I could get Roseisle. Im absolutely gutted but I didna have the heart to say no  :'( :'(
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2008, 07:46:50 PM »
Woohoo- Theresa you are going to the Dog Show!!
My OH is going to come if he feels well enough (will text /call you in the morning) if he not coming never fear have room in the car for you and yours or we can go dogless which leaves more hands free to greet/hug more doglets. If all else fails am sure we will manage between us (hee hee means no hands free for embarrasing photos)

Lisa x
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2008, 07:56:23 PM »
Have just text you.  ;)

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2008, 10:29:48 PM »
rascals the pair of you!  :shades: we want pics. congrats to the parents of the wee baby as well. hope daves head survives the wetting!  :005: at least this time he wont be coming home in a taxi!!!  :005: ;)

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 08:35:57 AM »
woohoo We going after all- get ready all for tails/tales of Fred n Glen and the swathe of distruction they cut through local doggy society. Will attempt to take photos but with any luck the Northern Scot will take em for us :005: :005:

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2008, 09:00:08 AM »
rascals the pair of you!  :shades: we want pics. congrats to the parents of the wee baby as well. hope daves head survives the wetting!  :005: at least this time he wont be coming home in a taxi!!!  :005: ;)

Crikey can you imagine the price of that fare if he did  :o :o  :005:

Well as Lisah says I am going but unfortunately 1 pair of hands means only 1 dog so I decided that Glen needed the experience more than Sally did so it's him Im taking. Feel really bad leaving Sally at home but we have had her at Galas and things before and she is great in a crowd.....Glen not so much and I really want him to start behaving better on lead.

Will try and take some pictures for you sadistic lot who want to laugh at our expense  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2008, 02:39:48 PM »

Crikey can you imagine the price of that fare if he did  :o :o  :005:

Well as Lisah says I am going but unfortunately 1 pair of hands means only 1 dog so I decided that Glen needed the experience more than Sally did so it's him Im taking. Feel really bad leaving Sally at home but we have had her at Galas and things before and she is great in a crowd.....Glen not so much and I really want him to start behaving better on lead.

Will try and take some pictures for you sadistic lot who want to laugh at our expense  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
laff!?? Us??? hehhe heheh, surely not!  :005:

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2008, 05:26:45 PM »
Well we did it, we entered into 5 fun classes and Glen was perfectly well behaved......yeah right. I'm afraid I never got any decent pictures as all my time was taken up keeping an eye on what he was up to. He was generally well behaved but being Glen had to show me up just once or twice. First off I tried tying him to a tree so I could have a cup of tea but he managed to outdo my knot and I had to chase him across the park. Then he thought the circuit of the ring was to be down at the fastest possible speed nearly pulling me onto my nose  ::).

As boredom struck he discovered he could lie on his back and wriggle out of his harness....cue another chase round the park.

At one point when we were sat down he made a break for freedom and pull me onto my back.....Fred chose this opportunity to move in for a cuddle clambering over my head  ::) lets just say I nearly ended up performing an illegal act on him  >:(  :005:

All of those things were angelic behaviour compared to his encore........while standing around in the ring he had the urge to pee for the millionth time....where did he decide to cock his leg???? Only on the person standing next to me.  >:D

After nearly wetting myself I did manage to pull it together long enough to apologise...thankfully they saw the funny side.

Anyhow all of this was worth it when in the 'Waggiest tail' class Glen walked away with this

My happy chappy had the waggiest tail of them all  :D

May we just take this opportunity to congratulate Elmo on his well deserved 1st in the 1st Timers Class  :luv:

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2008, 05:31:56 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :luv:

I love you Glen - you're a star  :luv:   Well done on your rosette, did they not have a comedian class then or were they afraid you'd win that too  :lol:

Well done to Elmo too  :luv:
Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2008, 05:34:54 PM »
Thanks Theresa- I read your thread with bated breath-dreading a mention of Fred (the horny hound) and his shameful latest love interest.

Congrats to Glen who wagged more than i thought a dog could!!! Special mention to Elmo-showed us how it should be done in the ring and did us cockers proud, and thank doG that it didnt get any hotter- I am actually sunburnt!!!

Lisa x

PS JUdges not on my Christmas card list-how did they not spot the outstanding talent that is Fred!!!

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2008, 05:37:54 PM »
Thanks Theresa- I read your thread with bated breath-dreading a mention of Fred (the horny hound) and his shameful latest love interest.

I thought i would let you tell all in your own words........your boy so its up to you to embarress him....if anyone wants a hint then lets just say Fred is well in touch with his feminine side and likes his boys leggy  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2008, 05:39:01 PM »
Not even going there!!!!!! Not unless Elmo comes clean as well :005: :005:

Offline Boof

• Site Member
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2008, 05:41:52 PM »
Never a dull moment with cockers.  :lol2: Well done on your lovely rosette though Glen.  :luv:

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2008, 06:01:10 PM »

I thought i would let you tell all in your own words........your boy so its up to you to embarress him....if anyone wants a hint them lets just say Fred is well in touch with his feminine side and lights his boys leggy  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Tell us more! :D

Well done Glen :shades: :D
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline Elmo

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2008, 06:17:15 PM »
what a smashing day it was :D Lovely to see you again Lisa and to meet you and Glen Theresa. Well done again to Glen, that picture is lovely :-* Oh is in love with Fred Lisa so watch out :lol2: Yes i agree the judges must have bene blind not to have given him a rossie >:D

This was our first show so i was just pleased he behaved himself and showed well apart from trying desperately to sit down in the Pedigree class when the judge wanted to look at him as he was soo soo hot and tired, poor boy :luv: He didnt get anything in that class but he won the First Timer Class. I think there was 27 or something in it. We won a bag of Skinners dog food as well :D

Im putting pics on the Parti board ;)