Author Topic: Blue stinks!!!!!  (Read 2247 times)

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Blue stinks!!!!!
« on: March 30, 2004, 11:07:58 AM »
He's done it again!!!!!! :evil:

Out on our walk this morning and Blue sniffs out.............fox poo!!!!!! :shock:

He rolls on his back in it, loving every stinky second, making sure that he gets lots and lots on the back of his neck :lol:

Why do dogs do this?                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 11:28:06 AM »
I don't know,lol!

Yuck, dogs huh?! Indies not done it yet, but I bet he will, so far he just likes eating his own poo :shock:

He does get incredibly muddy being so light coloured, he was swimming last night in the park, and we had to bath him when we got home

Shona x                    
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 11:44:08 AM »
I don't know,lol!

Yuck, dogs huh?! Indies not done it yet, but I bet he will

Shona x

:lol:  :lol: Oh i hope not Shona, it's the worst smell ever!                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline PennyB

Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 01:50:50 PM »
I agree with Maria it is the worst I've ever come across and normally takes about 3 shampoos to get rid of!                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 02:01:17 PM »
We have plenty of cows, sheep and deer, but no foxes on the island.  Morgan has never taken to rolling in poo, thank goodness.  He loves muddy puddles - that, I can just about cope with  :wink: .                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 04:28:01 PM »

Why do dogs do this?

Because they are vile little creatures that see it as their duty to inconvenience and disgust us at every given opportunity. :twisted:

Jimmy has only done it once, on one of the first times I ever took Misty out for a walk with us. She decided it would be fun to eat it off the side of his coat. I recall thinking getting a second dog was maybe not such a good idea at this point. :lol: I remembered advice given on here to wash it out with tomato ketchup and it worked a treat ! :D

PS Maria, I misread this thread as Blues Stink at first, I thought it was a reference to Everton . :lol:                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2004, 04:49:33 PM »

Why do dogs do this?

PS Maria, I misread this thread as Blues Stink at first, I thought it was a reference to Everton . :lol:

:shock: And no doubt you wanted to answer to it just to defend us Blues - Thankyou Colin :wink:  :lol:

I do use tomato sauce on Blue when he's been foxed :wink:  and your right Colin it does work. 8)                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2004, 06:26:17 PM »
I once use the tomato ketchup on Alfie as he was a little b***** for rolling in fox poo, the result was Archie and Sonny trying to lick all the sauce off Alfie, poor dog thought he was going to be thier dinner :D                    
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline PennyB

Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2004, 12:08:45 AM »

Why do dogs do this?

Because they are vile little creatures that see it as their duty to inconvenience and disgust us at every given opportunity. :twisted:

Mine don't just stop at fox poo they love eating puke—human or dog or cat :roll:                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2004, 08:32:45 AM »
Eeeeuuuugghhhhh!  I'm never checking COL at breakfast time again   :shock:  :D  :D                    

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2004, 12:51:23 PM »
He's done it again!!!!!! :evil:  

Out on our walk this morning and Blue sniffs out.............fox poo!!!!!! :shock:  

He rolls on his back in it, loving every stinky second, making sure that he gets lots and lots on the back of his neck :lol:  

Why do dogs do this?

Nell sniffs it out as well Maria.  :roll:  Her favourite trick is to do a headstand in it  :shock:                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2004, 07:24:09 AM »
Yuck! I don't know why they do it!
Bailey's not done that yet, but he can sniff out poo.                    
From Georgie and Bailey xxx

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2004, 01:33:58 PM »
I ve just been to Pets At Home and saw these things called dried tripe sticks and thought that as i'd heard alot of you on here talking about feeding your dogs tripe that I would give them a go as I am not brave enough to feed him the raw tripe :?

Anyway I get home and open the bag and Blues tail is nearly falling off with excitement for one of these things, when I take a sniff and would you believe it ............ they smell like fox poo!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:

I't's bath time again for Blue as he never took a single bite out of the tripe stick just rolled all over it!  :roll:  :twisted: :lol:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2004, 01:39:17 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:   Aaawww Maria, you just can't win, can you???   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Blue stinks!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2004, 01:47:28 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Guess fate just sent me the smelliest doggy they had!!!!!!                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx