Author Topic: New Diddy Dog!!  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Spangle

• Site Member
New Diddy Dog!!
« on: March 31, 2004, 12:54:25 PM »
I'm so excited - we've got a new puppy!!  He is an 11 week old blue roan dog, and we have called him Ted.  I had been getting broody for a while (for the furry variety!)  and this sweet little chap just came along at the right time.  He still has his tail like my other two. He has settled in really well, and seems very well balanced and happy.  Sophie & Billy think he is the antichrist most of the time, but they have also been really nice with him as well so I'm sure they will sort themselves out.  Anyway, as I have told them, he isn't going anywhere so they had better get used to it!
He is just so cute, I'm having to really fight the urge to pick him up and cuddle him all the time!
It's funny as I only ever thought we would have the one dog - Sophie, and now there's 3!!!   :D

Rachel, Sophie, Billy & Ted!                    
Rachel, Sophie, Billy, Ted, Bonnie & Sammy xxxx

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
New Diddy Dog!!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 02:24:19 PM »
Congratulations Sophie you've got me all broody now  :roll:  :wink:  :roll:                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
New Diddy Dog!!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 02:41:39 PM »
Congratulations Sophie you've got me all broody now    

Me too :D  Though I'm looking after a 5 week old springer puppy at the moment and he is satisfying my need for a new puppy in the meantime:wink:  Have fun with Ted 8)                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline picklesmum

• Site Member
New Diddy Dog!!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 04:28:17 PM »
Oh you are so lucky - enjoy your new addition!
I'm not even allowed number 2 never mind number 3, bah humbug!
Look forward to seeing some piccies of your trio!
Emma and Pickle xx                    

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
New Diddy Dog!!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 06:42:23 PM »
Congratulations Rachel.  Glad your other two are making him welcome  :) .  Morgan was a little bit huffy for a couple of days when we brought Cooper home, but soom he found out that it was going to be great fun with a permenant playmate in the house  :D

Emma - never say never!!!  :lol:   Keep working on him!                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
New Diddy Dog!!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 07:42:39 PM »
Congratulations and the best of luck!                    
From Georgie and Bailey xxx

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
New Diddy Dog!!
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2004, 01:14:58 PM »
Congratulations, Gingerpig. I'm sure Sophie and Billy will come to like the antichrist eventually. :lol: I must admit to occassionally thinking about when would be the right time for Cocker number 3. Perhaps there should be a couselling service available somewhere for Cocker addiction. :lol:

Me too :D  Though I'm looking after a 5 week old springer puppy at the moment and he is satisfying my need for a new puppy in the meantime:wink:

Ooh, come on Gill ....... do tell more.  :D                    

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
New Diddy Dog!!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2004, 04:43:28 PM »
Congratulations ginger pig!

Ours is a 6 month old blue roan cocker and he's a sweetie. I hope you have fun with it!                    
From Georgie and Bailey xxx

Offline Spangle

• Site Member
New Diddy Dog!!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2004, 05:22:58 PM »
Aww thanks everyone.  I will have to sort out some photos so you can see him.  He has been for his injection today and he was microchipped too, he didn't half squeal bless him, as I would have done too with that big needle I am sure!
I think it was one of the best things we ever did getting two dogs, and getting a third has been just as wonderful if not moreso.  It is so fascinating to watch them interact with each other, and so funny at times as well.  Ted has got a thing for Billy's ears at the minute and it has been hilarious watching Billy hurtling up the garden with Ted attached to his ear! :lol:

Rachel, Sophie, Billy & Ted                    
Rachel, Sophie, Billy, Ted, Bonnie & Sammy xxxx

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
New Diddy Dog!!
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2004, 09:41:28 PM »
Glad to hear Ted is settling in well. You will no doubt be in for some fun times ahead with three little monkeys to contend with. I tend to find that mine all pick the same day to be cheeky/naughty/general pains in the bum so be prepared :wink:  :lol:

Colin - really not much to tell. He's an absolute angel 8) I'm currently having to feed him every two hours so getting very very sleepy :lol:  but he's great fun. The girls at work all have a bet on how long it will be before I decide he's staying put :roll:  As if that thought ever crossed my mind :wink:  8)  :lol:  I've put a piccie of him in the rogues gallery

http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/photo/album...obbie.thumb.jpg                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)