Author Topic: What's your cockers favourite toy?  (Read 5015 times)

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
What's your cockers favourite toy?
« on: September 30, 2009, 10:43:20 PM »
OK, I know we've done this one before, but we've got lots of new members and also, our dogs favourite toy tends to change  :lol2:
At the moment, Chloe's is a sqeaky duck from P@H that she's had a couple of months and not the slightest bit of damage done to it  even though it looks for all the world as if she's tryng to kill it  :005: A squeaky lamb that she got for her first birthday in April is still fair game  :lol2: and she will also occupy herself for ages with plastic milk bottles, cartons, and pretty much any packaging that I allow her to have. (I do limit this, cos clearing up after her is a bit of a pain  :lol2:)
She also adores tuggy toys, and when out and about, the squeaky ball (or 3) is a must  ;)

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline Victoria25

• Donator
  • Perfect Poppy (almost!)
Re: What's your cockers favourite toy?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 10:44:29 PM »
A plastic coathanger ph34r
Poppy is now one! Watch her first year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVqf3TnIL6c

Offline Linz13

• Site Member
  • To understand a cocker, you need to be a cocker!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 10:46:10 PM »
Murphy - anything soft and squeeky

Maddi - whatever he's got.....
Linz, Murphy & Maddi x

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 10:47:41 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: Loving it already....bring em on  ;)

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline gabbycocker

• Donator
  • Gorgeous Gabby
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 10:49:01 PM »
Gabby - usually her lambie that I got for her when she arrived here......... and now.........anything that Pepper has.  :005: :005:

Pepper - usually her little squeaky piggie that I got for her when she arrived.............and now............anything that Gabby has.  :005: :005:
Kerry & Gabby xxxxxx

"My little dog---a heartbeat at my feet." - Edith Wharton

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 10:49:22 PM »
Her pink squeeky bone, a pink bit of rope and toilet rolls (full ones) she just loves ripping them to shreds ph34r ;)
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 10:54:19 PM »
Well, none really last long enough to be favourites  >:(

However, squeaky snowman (who has recently gone AWOL) is a very firm fav. He's had him since a pup and I only let Harvey have on walks. However I can't find him  ph34r

Blankie is another! Now blankie used to be a small fleece blanket with a bunny in that Harvey had since a pup:

However (photo lacking I'm afraid), blankie is now a small smelly manky bit of purple cloth that Harvey loves and will seek the house to find on command  :D

ooh. I love that pic. Makes me really pine for another one  ph34r

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 10:54:42 PM »
Brodie loves packaging too - the more mess she can make the better ::). She isn't allowed stuffed toys anymore after she destroyed one too many, her two favourites are an incredibly squeaky (and irritating) pink dinosaur, and an incredibly squeaky (and irritating :005:) hamster thing that's shaped like a ball and has a rubber tail. But she loves all toys that you can play tug with, she seems to think this includes my socks >:D.

I think she has more toys than I had when I was her age ph34r

x In memory of Barney x

Offline smartietopdog

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 06:53:27 AM »
Smartie has a red squeaky welly that she loves, it even turns into her baby when she is having a phantom pregnancy. I even have a spare tucked away somewhere, just in case!!
Another fav of hers is a squeaky carrot from the donkey sanctuary, although she has a full to bursting toy box full of things that come in and out of favour (always goes back to well tho!!
Chops just doesn't do toys, and never has!

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 08:02:52 AM »
William - pink sheep

Louis - Ruby the Golden Retriever, but if she's not around anything manky from the garden, especially dead birds  :lol2:

Offline tots

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 08:49:13 AM »
jets is her squeeky leopard skin soft bone lol and................ anything paper,socks,slugs n snails :005:

Offline supergirl

• Wonderful Indie
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 08:57:40 AM »
Well Roly just loves his kong (as it brings forth all things tasty :lol2:), but seems to love it whether it is empty or full.  He also loves everything that Misha has.
He's favourite thing over all others are my slippers (he never chews them), but likes to carry at least one of the around and also to bed where he can cuddle it and generally have a good sniff of it.

For Misha it has to be a tennis ball (we've gone through several 100s already as Roly likes to demolish them), but not just any tennis ball, it has to be hers.  You can see the disappointment on her face when a tennis ball gets thrown, she chases after it as fast as she can only to find that its someone elses - won't touch it.  She'll do anything for a tennis ball :D
Misha, Ellie, Roly, Lexi (& Karen)

People who have dogs live longer - it's all the extra love

Offline johndoran

• Site Member
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 09:11:33 AM »
Bonnie Boos favourite is a big and i mean big sunflower with a squeak in every petal and in the middle.its our favourite fighting toy and has survived pretty intact for about a year now which considering every other soft toy is murdered within minutes is good going. When out walking it has to be the Air Kong tennis balls.
Bonnie Boo -A heartbeat at my feet

Offline woodlander

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2009, 09:30:06 AM »
Toys come.....
toys go........

But Sweep's fav has always been her phessie and we've only had one disembowelling!!!!! :005:  (had to go a get a new one so currently on phessie No. 2

Other fav toy/pastime is ripping up used tissues which she picks out from the waste paper bin :020: :020:  (Currently quite full as we both have nasty colds)  ph34r ph34r

Offline Karma

• Site Member
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 09:38:48 AM »

Blue Dog is her favourite toy - she has had him since a pup and still greets us every morning, and every time we come home, with blue dog gently squeaking in her mouth!!  :luv:  Yellow Duck is a close second, and does occassionally get to do the greeting duties, but Blue Dog is definately ahead!!!!

Then of course there's tennis balls... she loves these in a completely different (obsessional) way....  ::)
Remembering Honey. Aug 2007-July 2020