Author Topic: Hello from Oz  (Read 2587 times)

Offline Acciesboy

• Donator
Hello from Oz
« on: March 05, 2019, 02:56:55 AM »
Hi,

I'm a long time lurker, but this is my first post. We live in QLD, Australia and are the proud parents of a 7 year old Cocker Spaniel called Alfie. We also have a Maltese/Lhasa Apso cross and two cats. Alfie is the most loving dog I've ever known and our lives revolve around him.

I love reading all the stories people have of the things they do with these wonderful little dogs. I know our boy has a special place in our heart.

The truth is though, that we won't have him for much longer as he has a couple of serious illnesses. Some of the information in this forum and links to other sources have been a fantastic help in our journey, so we are extremely grateful to all who contribute.

I'll post his story elsewhere, but just thought I'd say hello.

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: Hello from Oz
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 07:09:33 AM »
Hi and a big welcome! Sorry to hear that your dog is so poorly, they really do dig their way into our hearts don‘t they? I‘ve had several dogs but never before experienced the joy that my boy Humphrey gives us. I so hope that you can still have some good times together for a while yet. Sending good wishes and positive thoughts from Germany!  :bigarmhug:

Offline ejp

• Donator
Re: Hello from Oz
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 12:47:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  Looking forward to learning more about you and your family. There is a lot of good information and support on the forum.