Author Topic: **GOOD HOME WAITING FOR RESCUE COCKER IN GLASGOW / DUNBARTONSHIRE AREA**  (Read 1360 times)

Offline LECHKIN

We have been planning on adding a new Cocker member to our family and thought that it might be a good idea to consider rehoming instead of getting a puppy.

Our family currently consists of mummy, daddy and a potential (human) brother aged 6.  We have a fairly large secure garden, parks and great countryside walks close by.  I have grown up with dogs, cats and most recently owned 2 horses (who are sadly no longer with us).

Please contact me if you have or know of dog that we could give a loving, caring ever after home to.

Amanda x

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Hi and welcome to COL :D

If you keep an eye on this board it's regularly updated with details of Cockers in reputable rescues all over the UK. You may have to travel a bit further afield to find your perfect rescue dog but it is worth going to a reputable rescue as they will assess all dogs in their care for both behaviour and health and provide life-long back up as well. I have a rescue working Cocker, she's nearly 9 now and I've had her since she was 2, she's a fantastic dog :luv:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline LECHKIN

Nicola thank you for the post and for the advice.  :D