Author Topic: 2 Cockers needing homes RSPCA Essex South and Southend  (Read 2042 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
2 Cockers needing homes RSPCA Essex South and Southend
« on: September 15, 2013, 03:40:37 PM »
]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rspca-Essex-South-and-Southend-Dogs-Needing-Homes/172711572788304] 

This lovely pair of Cocker Spaniels are looking for a home together. 12 year old Levi (right) and 7 year old Rio (left) are in good health and are very good natured. They have grown up with children of all ages are fully house trained and are not destructive when left. Please note this is a private re-homing but a home check will still be necessary. Please call 07749 175023
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline revis

Re: 2 Cockers needing homes RSPCA Essex South and Southend
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 04:21:45 PM »
How sad that they have to be rehomed at their ages. Just hope that a kind person can take them on quickly.

Offline Cayley

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 10:01:41 PM »
How cute are they  :luv:.
Cayley.

Offline AndyB

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 10:57:38 PM »
How sad.  What lovely dogs and they look as if they have a nice home.  Perhaps we should not judge it could be due to a serious illness. 

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 02:23:55 PM »
How sad.  What lovely dogs and they look as if they have a nice home.  Perhaps we should not judge it could be due to a serious illness. 

Agree entirely.  Certainly look in beautiful condition.  Obviously some tragic circumstance.

Hope they find someone special.  :luv:
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 09:11:49 PM »
Bless them, they are lovely.  Really hope they find a wonderful home together very soon.

Offline Helpers and Seekers

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 02:46:52 PM »
I took on a emergency foster last week to save from pts otherwise I would of happily offered them a forever home as prefer oldies anyway ,....  which is why in a moment of toatl madness and softness of heart I am fostering a Rottweiler x German Shepherd 11 month old boy lol  the things you take on and step up for in an emergency whilst others just sit on that comfy fence lol
I know my posts come across as angry, it is more frustration of years of dealing with animals which have sadly been harmed along their sad journeys. Very hard picking up the pieces dogs as the damage is considerable ..  so my apologies if I offend, I only hope to increase your mindfullness xx