Author Topic: 14yr Bella, Paws n Claws rescue Wigan. Warrington and surrounding areas  (Read 6406 times)

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
Re: 14yr Bella, Paws n Claws rescue Wigan. Warrington and surrounding areas
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 12:52:52 PM »
The more I think about this the more angry I get >:D. Poor girl, hope they find her a perfect home.

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Lottielove

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 02:01:07 PM »
OMG, poor little love. Am not sure my husband would speak to me if I said we'd have her though.
Lottie was only just over 7kg when we got her and she is 8.9kg now so hopefully as long as there isn't a medical reason for her being so underweight she'll be able to put it back on quite quickly.

Offline revis

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 03:51:15 PM »
Poor Bella let's hope that these awful people never have another dog. Just hope that she gets a really loving home so she can end her days in love and comfort.

Offline Poppsie

• Donator
  • Mia and Phoebe
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 06:14:34 PM »
The more I think about this the more angry I get >:D. Poor girl, hope they find her a perfect home.

That's just what I was thinking  >:D. I love the oldies if my two weren't so giddy I would have her in a heart beat  :luv: x x x

poppy 31/12/95-27/4/2009
Pebbles 14/1/97-10/2/2011 
my beautiful girls together again forever x

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 08:39:53 PM »
Unbelievable.  I hope this poor little girl wasn't discarded to make room for a replacement.

Hope she finds a wonderful home very soon where she will know real love for the rest of her life.

Offline AndyB

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 10:41:39 PM »
 :luv:  :luv:

What a beautiful girl.  Her owners should rot, how could they abandon such a sweetheart.  I have to say she carries her age really well if she is 14.   So hope she recovers from all the surgery and finds a wonderful home for the remainder of her life.  So sad.

Offline Dinah

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2014, 11:24:47 AM »
Actually glad that this little girl has found her way to a rescue, at least she'll get the care and treatment she deserves. Hope she recovers well and finds a loving forever home quickly.
I agree.  She's got the right name - a beautiful dog.  Hope you find your loving home soon Bella. :-*

Offline ali2010

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2014, 01:53:36 PM »

Same here, its disgraceful, poor girl

Offline mlynnf50

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 05:01:49 PM »
poor little baby, I do hope she finds a good home bless her, if I was in the UK I would have her.

I hope her previous owner rots in hell, scum of the earth >:D

Offline Cockertime Blues

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 11:53:42 PM »
Lucky for her she ended up in rescue.  I would love to take her.   I'd have to talk OH into it and get all the way to Wigan with our dogs.  I'll see what OH is saying tomorrow - well I know what he'll say but maybe I can wear him down.  Bad timing though as we have DD and travelling circus coming up next week with Hettie, the dog from hell.  It would be too much for poor Bella.

Offline Robbie34

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2014, 11:04:21 AM »
I don't know if this is the same dog, but last night at Jamie's puppy class, one of the instructors has adopted a Blue Roan aged fourteen whose owners never collected her from the pound.  It's an amazing coincidence if it is not the same dog.  The puppy classes are held in Haydock, which is actually in St Helens, and near Wigan and Warrington.  The puppy classes are called Paws For Success.

If this is the case, then Bella has gone to a very good home.  The instructor loves Cockers and always makes a fuss of Jamie.

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2014, 01:06:08 PM »
I don't know if this is the same dog, but last night at Jamie's puppy class, one of the instructors has adopted a Blue Roan aged fourteen whose owners never collected her from the pound.  It's an amazing coincidence if it is not the same dog.  The puppy classes are held in Haydock, which is actually in St Helens, and near Wigan and Warrington.  The puppy classes are called Paws For Success.

If this is the case, then Bella has gone to a very good home.  The instructor loves Cockers and always makes a fuss of Jamie.

Bella is blue roan and tan and is still showing on Paws n Claws facebook page, so maybe not the same one?

Offline Robbie34

• Donator
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2014, 04:25:21 PM »
She has been adopted, and the site is being updated.  Seems too much of a coincidence.