Author Topic: Kallie - 3 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears  (Read 1700 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Kallie - 3 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« on: January 31, 2015, 11:14:48 AM »
29-01-2015 Kallie is a 3 year old female black Cocker Spaniel. Kallie is an ex-breeding dog who  is nervous of new environments. She will need at least one confident canine role model already living in the home to teach her new skills like house training and lead walking although this is something the staff will be working on.  Poor Kallie has entropian (the inversion, or rolling inward of the edge of the eyelid, which causes the hair-bearing part of the lid to come into contact the eyeball) in both eyes. This creates friction, irritation and discomfort and is something our vet will be operating on to relieve her discomfort. This little lady needs to be in a home and to be spoilt!

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=12609
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
Re: Kallie - 3 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 12:37:16 PM »
What a lovely girl, she looks tiny! I thought she was a pup at first. And what a sad face. Barney had this condition and the op helped loads. Hate to think how much discomfort she's been in over the years with it :'(. Hope she finds the perfect home, don't think she'll be waiting long :luv:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Gwynnie

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 06:41:25 PM »
What a lovely girl, she looks tiny! I thought she was a pup at first. And what a sad face. Barney had this condition and the op helped loads. Hate to think how much discomfort she's been in over the years with it :'(. Hope she finds the perfect home, don't think she'll be waiting long :luv:
Just what I thought .....................all paws crossed for her finding her forever home  :luv: :luv: :luv:

Offline revis

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 07:35:45 PM »
Kallie you are such a lovely little girl. How I wish you could live with me but Maggie and Jessie are enough for me to manage. Just so hope you will have a happy face soon. You even have the same name as one of my grand daughters.

Offline kimteresa

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 03:46:21 PM »
We applied for Kallie but unfortunately because she has just been neutered and our male is un-neutered because of a heart condition we weren't successful.  She is so adorable and I would have loved to had her join our family.

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 12:25:46 AM »

Our Amber (was Polly at MT) had the same problem, and had the same op there, and now is totally fine.
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline sodpot2000

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 09:39:02 AM »
Again we see that a bitch with entropian has been used for breeding. How many pups with the same condition has she produced? So irresponsible.

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 11:16:13 AM »
Poor Kallie, she looks so traumatised :016: she really does deserve a loving home  :luv:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline its.sme

• Not trained to the Gun, just trained to my Mum x
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2015, 07:38:35 PM »
Looks like she is Reserved :D

Someone is very lucky, hope it's her forever home. :luv: