Author Topic: 12 years old @ NAWT. Somerset  (Read 816 times)

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
12 years old @ NAWT. Somerset
« on: August 10, 2015, 10:47:30 AM »
http://www.nawt.org.uk/rehoming/dogs/d574

Hello my name is Jack and I am a 12 year old Cocker Spaniel. I have sadly come into the centre as my owner was of ill health and was no longer able to care for me.

I am a very loyal chap and build a bond very quickly with my main carer, which has always been a lady. I do not like to be left alone as I am not used to it, so will require someone to be home for most of the day. As I am in my twilight years I do not require a great amount of exercise...just a 5 minute stroll a couple of times a day would suit me! My limitation of exercise is also due to the fact that I have a grade 5-6 heart murmur and arthritis. I am on medication for both of these conditions and will need to stay on them for the rest of my life. So I do require a very special person to offer me a home.

I would like a secure garden that I potter in and out of at my leisure. I could possibly live with another dog if they are calm and well natured as I do not want to be jumped on or bothered at my age. I am currently staying with a lovely foster family until I find my new home, so if you think you would be able to offer me a home please contact the centre first to arrange an appointment.
Maxine owned by Max & Harry