Author Topic: 3 disabled pups  (Read 6931 times)

Offline daunting

• Site Member
Re: 3 disabled pups
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 06:01:43 PM »
That is brilliant news  :D

don't forget to give the new familys this site addy  ;)

Donna, *Tia*, Saffi, Max, Harley, Egan, Mia

http://hope-rescue.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline The Moog

• Site Member
  • Mwaaah!
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 09:27:29 PM »
Great news. :D
Love,
Lisa, Moog & Mervyn x x x x

Offline michelle123

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 11:00:50 PM »
Hurray  :D :D :D :luv:

Offline debrand

• Site Member
  • My angels Barney 2004-08 and Jet 2005-09
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 08:50:52 AM »
Let's hope the others get new homes soon.  :luv:

If not my 14 year old son has offered to quit school so that we meet the criteria of someone being at home all day with them!

Offline missdoggylin

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 10:39:25 AM »
Pups are doing really well - all new owners will have to log on to this site and post pictures ;) will make it part of the adoption form :005:  Our local hydrotherapy pool has offered to swim these pups for £6 a session for as long as needed - many thanks to them (it does help that I rehomed a Sheltie to Mandy there 2 weeks ago :005:)

Will have to start a new thread but we have another cocker who is in need of an understandiing home Emma is 5 an ex breeding bitch but lfor a change she is able to walk on a lead and after three weeks the fosterer (in Ealing) is 90% housetrained - still extreemely nervous but loves her foster home and is comming around great - she is being spayed today and having her first vacs but will then be ready to move onto her forever home :luv:

Many thanks for all the replies and offers of help we have received from this site - will certainly be popping on frequently in future.

linx

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 09:00:40 PM »
What georgous pups I am so glad they are getting new homes sorted out - they deserve the best. 
Have to say my blood boiled when I read that the disability may be caused by poor nutritien, obviously I don't know all the facts and appreciate there may be a medical reason for this - but if it is down to poor diet and nutritien for the mum then words fail me........

Perhaps all the people who post on here when they decide to 'breed' from their cockers on a whim should be made to read this, am I being to hard???

Anyway enough of a rant - main thing is the lovely boys look like they are going to get good homes and can't wait to see more pics and read about them as they get bigger :luv:

Bens mum

Offline missdoggylin

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2006, 01:38:24 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) someone on here might be sharing some news with you soon about their new puppy ph34r ph34r

also someone who is gong to be Emma's new mum ph34r ph34r  so should be no shortage of pictures

Offline daunting

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2006, 04:22:58 PM »
oh brilliant news  :D

c'mon then you 2 don't keep us in suspenders - who are you???  you lucky people  >:(
Donna, *Tia*, Saffi, Max, Harley, Egan, Mia

http://hope-rescue.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2006, 05:19:55 PM »
  :shades:>:( ::) :huh: Come on then, WHERE ARE YOU ??? :shades: I'm dying to know who you are!! :huh: :D

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2006, 05:27:02 PM »
Me too!

Petra, is it you?????

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 06:01:04 PM »
If it was me I would be shouting it from the rooftops - come on, please identify yourself. I can't stand the suspense any longer >:D
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Deb H

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 06:22:30 PM »
Mean people don't they know how desperate we are >:( Please who are you. Please don't make me beg it's not big and it's not clever :005:
He is your friend,your partner,your defender,your dog. You are his life,his love,his leader. He will be yours,faithfull and true,to the last beat of his heart.You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.Anon.
Deb,Henry,Jasper & George angel babies. Sydney,Harry,Jethro,Dhali Hebe Seth Hades Moses

Offline Petra

• Site Member
  • yippee, water!!
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2006, 06:50:07 PM »
Me too!

Petra, is it you?????

No, sadly not, I did not ask, as on DP the foster mum said she did not want the pups to go to a home with small children :'( so I don't think I would even have been considered....

Have all the pups gone now??

I am sooooo desperate for another ickle pup, but Dill is only 14 months, will wait at least another year I think...

Own up whoever has one of these little stars - we want progress reports and piccies on a daily basis!!!!!

Petra

Offline Mollycuddles

• Donator
  • cockers have a lotta fun
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2006, 06:57:52 PM »
Gosh!!  :o only just caught up on this ...

OK we were going to wait till pup was home...but what are you lot like  ::)  ... so impatient  :005:....

After lots of talks ifs and buts we and the rescue feel pup will be fine with us and we will be able to help him with any problems that he might encounter ... we are so excited to be having another special little rescue  :luv: that we can't wait till he's here with us ....
Lyn, Molly, Georgie, Dagen, Tessa & Alfie X

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2006, 06:59:06 PM »
Yay!! Congratulations Lyn :D
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)