Author Topic: Pipsi - Cocker X Collie - 16 Weeks Girl.., RSPCA Stroud, Gloucestershire.  (Read 3510 times)

Offline daunting

• Site Member

This is the cute Pipsi - she was in a family with two young children under 3, she had no training so was having great fun jumping up at them and running rings around the whole family so thats her story and why she came in

She is in fact a great little girly that yes needs training but she is still a baby - she is very active and it would be nice for her to go to a home where there was an interest in agility or obedience training as she is extremely bright and with it
She is fine with the children where she is now staying who are 5 and 8 but they are very dog savvy and will tell her off is she gets too excited...
She needs to go to a non working home because of her being so young...

If you are interested in Pipsi then please email at theminnicans@dsl.pipex.com to let me know the sort of lifestyle you can offer this lovely girl.
She is being fostered in Gloucestershire on behalf of the RSPCA - My number is 07980 934164.

All dogs are vaccinated, wormed, de-flea'd and neutered - if they are too young to be spayed the RSPCA will meet the costs once they are older enough. A donation minimum fee is required.

PIPSI

Donna, *Tia*, Saffi, Max, Harley, Egan, Mia

http://hope-rescue.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline Beth

• Site Member
Oh how cute is she? :luv: :luv: :luv:
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline sabrino

• Site Member
Oooooh I LOVE her!  :luv:
Sabrina, Milo & Lupin x

Offline LisaB

ooh pretty girl.  She looks like she's been eating icecream!

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
She is so gorgeous  :luv: How come, after all Chloe puts me through, I'm already looking at rescue dogs and thinking....aww, what a lovely friend that would make for Chloe....fellow COLers...save me from myself  :lol2: I will be strong and go by what someone on here said about waiting till your dog is 2 before thinking about another one....well, I'll try to  :'(

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline daunting

• Site Member
i ended up with 6 dogs under 4 plus fosters - why wait i say  ph34r :005:

Donna, *Tia*, Saffi, Max, Harley, Egan, Mia

http://hope-rescue.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline GinnyB

• Mali, my gorgeous golden girl
she looks as bright as a buton  :luv:
Elsie my beautiful bluey

Offline chickrockguitar

• Site Member
  • My Little Marlee Boy!
Oh Wow! If only Marlee was a little older. I want to wait until he's at last 2 before I think about another.