Author Topic: James 11 week old at Many Tears  (Read 3835 times)

Offline mlynnf50

• Donator
Re: James 11 week old at Many Tears
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 10:41:21 AM »
I may be having a little visitor tomorrow....... ph34r

Oh you lucky thing let us know how you get on.  He is just adorable :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Offline eloisecherry

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 03:31:40 PM »
Just to clarify that James is coming to me on foster and is therefore still looking for his perfect forever home  :luv: :luv:
Mum to Tilly Lab, Nala Weimeraner and Fifi the Cavvy pup - all rescues! Fosterer for Many Tears Animal Rescue

Offline eloisecherry

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 10:33:54 PM »
Well he's here!!  :D :luv: :luv:

He is the most gorgeous, adorable little boy but very quiet and timid - probably the quietest puppy that I have ever fostered. This may prove to be famous last words!!  :005:

He enjoys a cuddle and snuggle and is watching my dogs to see what they are doing, so hopefully he will soon gain confidence to join in with them and play. Fifi the cav is desperate for his attention and showing off with all of her toys trying to tempt him to play with her !  :005: :005:

My early thoughts are that he is going to need a quiet and peaceful home with another kind dog (or dogs) for him to learn from with a family who are ideally home most of the time, to shower him with attention and build his confidence.

Adrienne
xx
Mum to Tilly Lab, Nala Weimeraner and Fifi the Cavvy pup - all rescues! Fosterer for Many Tears Animal Rescue

Offline ben and rosie

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 11:51:43 AM »
what a gorgeous wee man- so o o o  cute! I'm sure he will be very happy with Adrienne until his forever home comes along.....

xx

Offline Boof

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 11:52:54 AM »
Reserved. Good luck little man :luv:

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 01:16:01 PM »

So pleased for his new owners........but a little sad for Adrienne  :luv:  If he turns out as well as little Holly (who if not everyone knows Adrienne fostered also) he will be fine  :luv:

PS Holly is however a little  >:D at the moment  :005:
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly

Offline eloisecherry

James the puppy at Many Tears
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2011, 12:20:22 PM »
Little James  :luv: :luv: is now reavailable as unbeliveably his adopter didn't show up!!  >:( He is on foster with me in Dursley, Glos.

He is the most adorable little puppy, really coming out of his shell and loves playing, playing and then playing some more with Fifi our little Cav.

I am looking for a very special home for this very special boy, he really is the most wonderful puppy and if my finances stretched to four dogs then he wouldn't be going anywhere! ;)

Offline eloisecherry

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2011, 01:10:27 PM »
James is now reserved  :D