Author Topic: CAESAR - Blake - 14 year old deaf/blind show type  (Read 3731 times)

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
Re: CAESAR - Blake - 14 year old deaf/blind show type
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 08:14:51 AM »
Does anyone know if he's still waiting for a home?  Did you see him John51?  I'd just hate to see one of my cockers in his position.  Trouble is he's uninsurable and there'll probably be quite hefty vet bills.  Very tempted 'though.

Not sure about every rescue & each individual case but sometimes healthcare costs are met by the rescue when a condition is diognosed before rehoming. Hope someone who knows for sure will come along soon, otherwise it could be worth asking the rescue themselves.
He is rather special isn't he & so deserve some gentle love & TLC in his twilight years  :luv: 
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline Evadee

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 08:20:13 AM »
oh lordy...  I really hope he finds a loving forever home soon  :'(

Offline vixen

• Stevie and Marley
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 01:09:35 PM »
Does anyone know if he's still waiting for a home?  Did you see him John51?  I'd just hate to see one of my cockers in his position.  Trouble is he's uninsurable and there'll probably be quite hefty vet bills.  Very tempted 'though.

Not sure about every rescue & each individual case but sometimes healthcare costs are met by the rescue when a condition is diognosed before rehoming. Hope someone who knows for sure will come along soon, otherwise it could be worth asking the rescue themselves.
He is rather special isn't he & so deserve some gentle love & TLC in his twilight years  :luv: 

The rescue may be prepared to pay Blake's vet bills. 
On the same page there is Katie who is diabetic and they are paying for her medicine so it is certainly worth asking the rescue.
I keep looking at him too and though I would be willing to have him, realistically I know my home is not the ideal one for him as my girls are still young and lively. :'(
Max (GSP)  always in my heart

Offline Dinah

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 01:31:02 PM »
Fingers crossed, good news for Blake.  He should be in a home on Wednesday.  (Rescue said they would probably pay vet bills due to his age) :blink:.

Offline vixen

• Stevie and Marley
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 01:33:35 PM »
Fingers crossed, good news for Blake.  He should be in a home on Wednesday.  (Rescue said they would probably pay vet bills due to his age) :blink:.
That is fantastic news.  :banana: :banana:
Is the new home with you?

Offline Dinah

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 01:42:26 PM »
No, not with me.  I phoned them for more info.  It would have meant I couldn't foster for a while if he'd come here.  Rescue said if this rehoming falls through they'd contact me.  Either way, he's sorted. :blink:

Offline vixen

• Stevie and Marley
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 01:47:21 PM »
No, not with me.  I phoned them for more info.  It would have meant I couldn't foster for a while if he'd come here.  Rescue said if this rehoming falls through they'd contact me.  Either way, he's sorted. :blink:
That is wonderful news for Blake  :luv:
So pleased that by tomorrow (hopefully) he will be in a new home.   :luv:
Thank you so much for letting us all know.  :luv: