Author Topic: Dolph 3 years old at Many Tears (Llanelli)  (Read 2294 times)

Offline jasper_boy

• Jacob's Den
Dolph 3 years old at Many Tears (Llanelli)
« on: August 30, 2011, 01:44:48 PM »
http://www.manytears.co.uk/

29-08-11 Dolph is a 3 year old Cocker Spaniel.  What a beautiful boy he is.  He has been given to us by his breeder. Dolph is VERY afraid right now and will need another calm and steady dog in his new home who can show him how to live happily with people and kind, gentle and patience owners who understand they need to give him time and not smother him.   He will, of course, become braver as time goes by and will need patience to help him learn about house training and lead walking.

PLEASE NOTE: We nearly always home ex-breeding dogs where there is ALREADY A RESIDENT DOG living in the house. They have usually never lived in a house before and are only used to canine company.  They usually get their confidence and learn faster with another dog to copy from. This also helps with house training and learning how to walk on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience. If the ex breeding dog you are interested in can be an only dog it will say so in its write up.

THIS DOG IS AT MANY TEARS ANIMAL RESCUE IN CARMARTHENSHIRE
Please read our Adoption Procedures before applying and then complete the Adoption Form. You will be contacted within 24 hours. If successful you will be home checked and you and all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the dog you want to adopt. All our dogs are micro-chipped, have had at least their first inoculation and are spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so.    

Offline marbledmolly

• Site Member
  • Remy & Jade
Re: Dolph 3 years old at MT
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 09:35:01 AM »
We spent all day at the centre yesterday and met this chap, it's  horrible to see them so scared  :'(  :'(  OH spent time sitting with him in his kennel.  He eventually became brave enough to come over and sniff his back while he wasn't looking at him. I hope he's not in kennels too long and either finds a foster or a forever home who can give him the time and patience he will need.   :luv:

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 12:14:12 PM »
Oh bless him, he is so gorgeous such a terrible shame he has no faith in us humans, I am sure he will find the best forever home soon.
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline kirstyb

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 04:51:09 PM »
Reserved  :luv:
Sam and Pepper's Mummy

Offline PennyB

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 07:38:11 AM »
Not showing as reserved at the moment
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 08:34:34 AM »
He looks gorgeous  :luv: :luv:

Hope he finds a patient and loving home soon  :-\
Julie and Watson

Offline maddy74

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 09:22:35 AM »
ahhhh, he is lovely. Hope things turn out good for him and he finds a loving home. :D

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 08:13:37 PM »
I hope he soon finds the most wonderful new home very soon and he very quickly realises that he need never be scared again.

Offline Catie74

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 10:26:40 PM »
I have totally fallen in love with him.  If only I was allowed to adopt him, i would have him like a shot.  Archie would soon show him the ropes.  Breaks my heart to think of him how he is.

Offline Boof

• Site Member
Re: Dolph 3 years old at Many Tears (Llanelli)
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 02:02:35 PM »
Reserved :luv: