Author Topic: Charlie 6 years old at CAESSR  (Read 810 times)

Offline jasper_boy

• Jacob's Den
Charlie 6 years old at CAESSR
« on: September 23, 2011, 09:47:52 PM »
http://www.caessr.org.uk/dogs-needing-homes.html?limitstart=0

Charlie is a 6½ year old Golden working type Cocker. He needs a new home as both his owners have new jobs and Charlie needs a better life with more company. He is a very nervous and submissive dog, who used to live with a Springer. He doesn't like cats or small children - he is scared of them and can growl, but has never bitten. He barks at the people and the cat next door, but never chases the cat. He pulls on the lead and hasn't been off lead much as he can suffer with selective deafness, especially if chasing birds. Charlie can be left home alone for short periods and travels well in the car, but pants a lot. He loves to play with toys and has his own teddy that he carries around a lot. He also likes to find all the socks in the laundry basket and play with them, but he never chews them up!

Offline Danni and Freya

• Freya
Re: Charlie 6 years old at CAESSR
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 09:51:14 PM »
poor little chap sounds like hes had a rough ride of it so far  :-\ hope someone special comes along to turn things round for him  :luv:

Offline DarceyTheDog

• Shutterbugs of shadwell
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 09:56:52 PM »
He looks just like my Darcey. I'd snap him up but they'd never let me have him where I live.
Katie, Darcey and Mitsy

Offline Dinah

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 09:18:45 AM »
6 years old and hardly been off lead! :o  Hope he gets a new home soon where he'll find out how good a cocker's life can be. :blink: