Author Topic: stud dog wanted  (Read 5900 times)

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Re: stud dog wanted
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2006, 05:09:40 PM »
I certainly don't feel I have jumped on any newbies who ask sensible questions, even it's been asked a thousand times before, that's what the forum is for.There are certain ways of asking questions and we do seem to have had a spate of people who only join to ask about breeding and who appear to have no real interest in the breed itself.
This is completely off topic but....
I really love this forum and yes it has changed alot since I first joined, it's become alot (((((fluffier)))) but I don't class myself as a "first-class citizen" nor am I "elite"  ::) nor can I be bothered reading about wether someone needs HRT or so and so's neighbours washing blew away because it was windy that day, but yet I stay. Why? because there is alot to be learned here that's why, genuine people with good advice. I would like to see some of you cynics run the forum or keep it going...how many of you actually donate? or how many of you donated to upgrade the new forum Software...the Mods did  ;)
This is a diverse forum, but at the end of the day we all have one thing in common we all have a Cocker no matter which way you look at it.
I do not feel the need to add snidey comments on to the end of my posts to score points, because quite frankly it's getting dead boring.

Offline anita96

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2006, 05:15:18 PM »

I do not feel the need to add snidey comments on to the end of my posts to score points, because quite frankly it's getting dead boring.

I was trying to lighten the mood, sorry :embarassed:
Working Cockers aren't mad it's the owners!!!

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2006, 05:41:19 PM »
Oh Dear! What a rightious lot! I had been hoping for a teeny weeny bit of help however i appear
to have been hung drawn and quartered! How apt for Easter. Goodwill to you all.

I'm really not sure why you came to this conclusion and why other members seem to think that you were given a hard time :-\  Everyone (excluding one maybe) gave advice in their replies up to this point in the topic.  The advice given was laid down pretty straight but it always seems to appear that if this is not the advice the OP wants to hear then accusations like this are made >:(
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2006, 05:46:20 PM »
However the best thing i,ve learnt here is that my time would be better spent
walking my dogs than reading and writing endless drivel. :005:

Couldn't agree with you more Neil which is why I'm locking this thread as I've had more than enough for one afternoon.

Jane
Jane