Author Topic: Bitcon and Lynwater??breeding  (Read 10633 times)

Offline rubyduby

Bitcon and Lynwater??breeding
« on: March 12, 2011, 04:21:17 PM »
Anyone know any details about the Bitcon and |Lynwater lines, anyone with a Cocker pup with the above in their pedigrees, would love to know as my two sisters have both curious as too the quality etc etc.

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Re: Bitcon and Lynwater??breeding
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 04:32:15 PM »
Disney is Lynwater and most of my dogs have had Bitcon appear in the lines further back.  I do love the Lynwater lines - my pups from there were bought with the hope of being able to show them and, although I didn't have much luck on that score for one reason or another, I couldn't fault them temperament wise. Lovely, lovely dogs  :luv:
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 04:53:52 PM »
Penny is a Lynwater girl and an absolute joy. Both parents health tested and lovely natured mum. Daft as a brush, but gentle and cuddly too, really good with other dogs and I don't honestly think she's ever been phased by anything. Toilet trained really quickly and quite happy to be left for a bit. She's never had any health or behavioral problems, apart from demolishing a few dining chair legs :005:
I would certainly go back there if (when, hopefully) considering a second pup.

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 05:07:02 PM »
My Autumn is a Lynwater, we actually went to Scotland to Mrs McClean to pick her up.  Bramble and Willow are both daughters of Lynwater Sea Breeze.

All lovely dogs!

Autumns mum is Lynwater Burnt Sugar and her dad Lynshow Tribal Smoke

Offline rubyduby

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 08:37:36 AM »
I must admit my two girls too, have lovely natures and were very easy to toilet train, the smaller orange roan bitch is very very energetic and lively would probably excel in agility , her sister , blue roan is more sedate
Both really daft as brushes but the blue roan is more clingy and a compulsive snogger.

Offline jessandme

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 09:09:49 AM »
Jess has Bitcon in her pedigree. She is blue roan with tan, nearly 11 months old now. 

She's a clever little thing, definitely much brighter than our first cocker, and more self willed - she knows her own mind.  She was very easy to toilet train.  She is very affectionate and sweet natured, gentle and cuddly (now she has stopped being a crocker!) and is lovely with all other dogs and especially with people, including babies and toddlers.

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 01:25:27 PM »
Brodie is a Lynwater and is an amazing little dog, really good natured although very lazy :lol:. She is VERY people orientated and so, so friendly, especially towards children. My aunt owns Brodie's litter sister and an older Lynwater girl too and they both have lovely natures.

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Holly2009

• Inactive
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 02:06:54 PM »
Lynwater aswell....few cousins on here  :blink:
Holly is all we could wish for, amazing temperament, A1 with our now 5 & 2yrs old boys, lovely looking, super crate & toilet training, super girl!  :D

Offline Brooke's Mum

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 02:38:45 PM »
We have lynwater martini asti, she is 13weeks and her mum is lynwater favour. We have only had her a week but she is so gentle, no problems with her crate, toilet training early days yet. Brooke doesnt cry at night, and is happy to be left for a while during the day. They are kennel pups, and so  have to get used to the hoover and all other household noises smells etc. The vet said she was healthy, and a very posh puppy. :luv: :luv: Brooke is an orange roan. I will post a photo later. Good luck with your hunting.

Offline september

• Site Member
  • Summer is for ball throwing!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 06:46:31 PM »
Roxy is half show half worker and her show half (Sire (Lynwater Cocoa) ) is all Lynwater.

Interestingly she has some Bitcon in her working side (Dam)

Lynwater dogs are beautiful. Roxy has a lovely temprement as everyone else has said  :luv:

Roxy has a sister and 3 brothers the same and I'm hoping one day they will pop up on here!

Offline meadowater

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 07:48:50 PM »
I have Lynwater girls and they are gorgeous  :luv: :luv:

Lynwater temperaments are amazing, and they are absolutely beautiful dogs.

Offline dogsgalore

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 07:05:31 AM »
Skye is Bitcon.  She is such a good girl.  She is very clever and quick to learn - loves the clicker - I am in the advanced obedience class at training with her.  She is a very sweet girl, very very cuddly and licky!.  She is a bit wary of some situations - particularly COL walks with lots of other dogs  ph34r - but is very friendly to all she meets.  I can take her absolutely anywhere without any worries.  She is also such a comedienne - constantly making us laugh.

I think of all the dogs I have owned - and loved them all to bits - Skye is my special girl!  :luv: :luv:
Kath, Skye plus Jock and Millie

[img]

Offline Emilyoliver

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 08:16:59 AM »
Both of mine have Lynwater a few generations back.  Ollie has Bitcon too.  Both have lovely temperaments.  Emily is sweet and gentle.  Ollie is too - but with added loopiness (which I was told came from the Bitcon side).  Who knows?  Both lovely healthy, happy hounds.
Michelle, Emily and Ollie

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 09:52:21 AM »
They are kennel pups, and so  have to get used to the hoover and all other household noises smells etc.  
Penny was in an outdoor kennel/ run so hadn't heard households noises etc., but it's so lively out there with people, dogs and horses, that they seem to adapt to being indoors no problem. 

Offline darcyboy

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 01:41:01 PM »
My two bitches are Lynwater dogs and they have fab personalities. We actually show one as she is that lovely. My boy Darcy his sire is Lynwater Spinning Top and he is the most gorgeous dog ever(obviously I am biased!) ;)

If you do decide top go with Lynwater then Mrs Maclean couldnt be nicer.

To Sharon with Autumn- we have her sister Lynwater Caramel Apple(they look so alike)

Donna xx