Author Topic: Round and Round  (Read 2121 times)

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
Re: Round and Round
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 12:28:49 PM »
I must admit I have been a bit naughty recently.  Now my two have calmed down and grown out of their puppy stages I let them up on my bed in the day.  They are so good and quiet up on my bed and love it so much - I only let them up there if I am up there and it's only for a short time each day.   Shhhh don't tell hubby, they're not allowed up there if he's home but the hide chew in the bed yesterday did give it away a bit. :005:

Bella is "officially" not allowed on the bed but the last couple of nights as it's been colder, she's been sneaking up really stealthily so we don't notice. I woke up at 5am with her back feet in my face as she was lying in between us, completely squashed, belly up and with her back end on the pillows and all her teddybear legs in the air. I had Taj the cat squashed into me on the other side so I was pinned there by the pair of 'em and both of them were very reluctant to shift!  >:D :lol:
Claire, Bella & Zorro - the two muppeteers!
Tellington TTouch Practitioner P1
www.tellingtontouch.org.uk

Offline Cathy

• Site Member
Re: Round and Round
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 06:59:10 PM »
yep Jazz does it too , on the sofa, bed, anywhere
CATHY

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal