Author Topic: humping  (Read 739 times)

Offline jrw808

humping
« on: December 09, 2014, 08:01:40 PM »
My working cocker bitch has always been ahumper. ..and this hasn't changed since she was spayed after 2nd season. However,  and sorry to be blunt here...but she just tried to hump me and when I stopped her there was definite "moisture" where shed humped. (If I can explain like you'd expect after humans get excited). What on earth is happening.  Do I need to take her to vets.

Offline JeffD

• TEAL
Re: humping
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 08:50:35 PM »
I had a JR that did this most of her life but only to my brother in law  :005: I told him he should be flattered, my current worker Teal also does this to cushions and towel's which she  holds in her paws she is in fact doing it right now as I type this. It is always this time of night and I am sure a lot of it is boredom as this is her PITA time when she steals anything she can and does zoomies ignoring any commands to behave, we have given Teal her own cushion and just let  her have her mad hour.
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

Offline moneypenny

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 08:58:53 PM »
Penny humps the things she seems to love the best -her best friend Tom the (male) cat, who looks exasperated but puts up with it;her best canine friend Beatrice the (female ) poodle, who does the same thing back, and my fluffy white dressing gown  and indeed any humansmelling bath towels (weird!).
Never noticed any moisture though. Penny was spayed at 4 months.

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 09:23:00 PM »
Gemma has started humping my leg. she has just been spayed. its probably her way to tell me " the lady shave needs a work out "  :005:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline JeffD

• TEAL
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 09:47:41 PM »
Gemma has started humping my leg. she has just been spayed. its probably her way to tell me " the lady shave needs a work out "  :005:

:005: :005:
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

Offline woodlander

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 10:35:51 PM »
Sweep is currently trying to hump OH's leg.......fine but it's the one that's got the plaster cast on!!!! :011: :fear2: :fear2:

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 01:49:25 PM »
Sweep is currently trying to hump OH's leg.......fine but it's the one that's got the plaster cast on!!!! :011: :fear2: :fear2:

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed