Author Topic: Hubby put the Southern Comfort out when my insurance renewal came  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
I've been dreading Odie's insurance renewal for months, especially as for the last year we've had regular claims for his Addison's Disease.

Well, finally the envelope came this morning whilst I was out on the school run.  I came back to it propped up against my bottle of Southern Comfort  :rofl1:

I currently pay £25 per month (this was quoted just before I started all of his claims - I'm with Argos Platinum).  I got the shock of my life when I opened it - £26.77 per month!!!!  It's only gone up £1.77 a month, I am absolutely gobsmacked  :o :o

Of course, I'm now wondering if my shock will come in 2014......
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline JeffandAnnie

Re: Hubby put the Southern Comfort out when my insurance renewal came
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 06:05:27 PM »
You're ok, other people are paying for it- Jeff and Annie's Argos premiums went up from £16 to £25 each per month this year  >:D so we changed to Axa  ph34r

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 07:11:00 PM »
The weird thing is, the previous year had gone up £8 per month with no claims!!  Of course, I'm at their mercy so can't change.  Swings and roundabouts I suspect.
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline debbiedaywalker

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 08:19:50 AM »
What a nice surprise  :D

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 09:46:18 AM »
Good to hear Lesley. Much like yourself I'm stuck with Maggie's insurers at the moment, and its going up steadily but it covers both the cats too who are getting older. 
Long may it continue  ;) xx
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown