Author Topic: Wrong Class  (Read 2073 times)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Wrong Class
« on: May 17, 2005, 05:37:27 PM »
I've just checked my passes for the SKC and noticed that I've entered Disney for the wrong class :ph34r:  I've somehow managed to put him in post graduate instead of puppy :unsure:  If I phone them first thing tomorrow, am I going to be able to transfer him to his proper class or am I waving goodbye to my 21 quid (there's no way he's going in with the big boys  :unsure:  )
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline chelsea

• Site Member
    • http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk
Wrong Class
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 05:54:43 PM »
If your passes have already been sent to you then I doubt that you will be able to change your class. :(
If you are already entered then why waste your entry fee and not go? It will give Disney experience if anything. :) Good luck if you decide yo go. :D

Chelsea. x

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Wrong Class
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 05:57:50 PM »
If your passes have already been sent to you then I doubt that you will be able to change your class. :(
If you are already entered then why waste your entry fee and not go? It will give Disney experience if anything. :) Good luck if you decide yo go. :D

Chelsea. x
[snapback]127713[/snapback]

Thats what I thought - oh poo!!! We are going anyway cos the other two are NFC and I've got eye tests booked and paid for and I'm not throwing 80 pounds away ;)  Looks like I can stop my frantic grooming then - there's always a silver lining :lol:  :lol:

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Wrong Class
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 06:08:29 PM »
Gill are we meeting up??

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Wrong Class
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 06:10:47 PM »
Course we are :D   I've no credit in my phone :lol:  :lol:

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Wrong Class
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 06:14:31 PM »
Oh so you did get it then  :lol: Make sure you have some for Sunday then  ;)

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Wrong Class
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 06:18:24 PM »
I've just checked my passes for the SKC and noticed that I've entered Disney for the wrong class :ph34r
[snapback]127708[/snapback]

lol - you great numpty :lol:  easy done though especially when you're new to these things. Better luck next time.

tbh - I'd still put him in. You've paid your money - you won't be expecting him to win or anything - but it's excellent practice for you both.
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Wrong Class
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2005, 06:32:46 PM »
:) Go for it Gill - you never know you might do better than you think  ;).......who could resist the gorgeous Disney.  :P

Good luck anyway and have fun  :) xxxxxxxx
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
Wrong Class
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2005, 06:47:59 PM »
:huh:I entered Becki in the wrong Junior handling class at SKC last year :rolleyes: , and went to the secretary’s tent on the day and got her moved into the correct class :) . I'm not sure :unsure: ...would try it on the day neways.
Have no idea though :blink: , I've never entered one of ours in a wrong class at a champ show, don't feel silly tho ;) ...in the past I entered our very first show cocker in a staffy class :lol:  :ph34r:  at a open show - and it wasn't local and only found out when we got there :rolleyes: .
I'm sure some1 more experienced will be along soon to help out ;) .

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Wrong Class
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2005, 06:58:36 PM »
Don't suppose it's a printing error Gill? ie did you enter the right class but the printers have got it wrong (happens more often than you think with handwritten entries)? If it wasn't your error, you could get Disney transferred to the right class by going to the Sec's office when you arrive at the show. Even if you can't change the class, I agree with the others, take Disney in anyway -it's all good practice ;)

Jane
Jane

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Wrong Class
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2005, 07:55:37 PM »
Don't suppose it's a printing error Gill? ie did you enter the right class but the printers have got it wrong (happens more often than you think with handwritten entries)? If it wasn't your error, you could get Disney transferred to the right class by going to the Sec's office when you arrive at the show. Even if you can't change the class, I agree with the others, take Disney in anyway -it's all good practice ;)

Jane
[snapback]127744[/snapback]

Well, the more I'm looking at my schedule, the more I'm thinking I put down the right number. The puppy class ends in a 3 and the post grad ends in an 8 so it's possible that its a printing error :unsure:  Better carry on with my grooming then just in case we are allowed to transfer :rolleyes:

sweetie

Wrong Class
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2005, 07:59:59 PM »
i hope you all do really well and enjoy it ;) xx

Offline Cayley

• Site Member
Wrong Class
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2005, 08:06:14 PM »
I had no idea show classes were so expensive  :blink: . The agility show I'm going to this weekend is only about six pounds for three classes.
Cayley.

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Wrong Class
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2005, 08:12:26 PM »
I had no idea show classes were so expensive  :blink: . The agility show I'm going to this weekend is only about six pounds for three classes.
[snapback]127769[/snapback]

Open shows are nice and cheap ;)  We have an open show in a couple of weeks and it was only 3.00 for first entry and 50p for any subsequent entries - those are the kind of prices I like :P

Offline Cayley

• Site Member
Wrong Class
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2005, 08:35:02 PM »
I had no idea show classes were so expensive  :blink: . The agility show I'm going to this weekend is only about six pounds for three classes.
[snapback]127769[/snapback]

Open shows are nice and cheap ;)  We have an open show in a couple of weeks and it was only 3.00 for first entry and 50p for any subsequent entries - those are the kind of prices I like :P
[snapback]127772[/snapback]

same here  :D .
Although I doubt I'll ever have a class which is just 50p, nice thought though  :) .

I think your Disney will do well whatever class he's in  :D .
Cayley.