Author Topic: insurance  (Read 2107 times)

Offline *MaryG*

• Donator
insurance
« on: November 15, 2013, 09:21:22 PM »
we are thinking of using John Lewis to insure our cocker spaniel...any one any experience of them , does any one have any recomendations? thanks

Offline lettie10

• Jazz & Bailey
Re: insurance
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 09:45:00 PM »
I have just renewed for both my 2 girls and was undecided between John Lewis and More Than, both were offering lifetime cover up to £7000 per year per condition but I decided on More Than in the end as the policy excess with JL was almost double :shades:

I have never had to claim on insurance (touch wood) so can't say who is best at paying out etc
"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 12:18:17 AM »
Been with John Lewis for over a year now.  Two claims made and they paid promptly.  Premium is £18.10 a month for lifetime cover of £7,500 a year. Excess £60.  Very happy with them, for the moment at least.

(RIP Charlie and Jarvis - Love You Both Forever)  :luv: :luv:

Offline Robbie34

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 12:10:34 PM »
I have Henry insured with John Lewis and they have been brilliant.  Henry has Epilepsy and suffered Pancreatitis last year.  His Epilepsy medication costs £60.00 per month and his Pancreatitis problem cost a few hundred pounds.  This year his premium was only increased by £92.00.  I'm now paying £332 per annum for a lifelong policy of £10,000 with a £70 excess.

So far I have claimed over £1,000 in the past twelve months.