Author Topic: Alfie's Insurance Renewal  (Read 2044 times)

Offline MANDYANDALFIE

Alfie's Insurance Renewal
« on: March 12, 2014, 07:41:44 PM »
Some of you may remember that my Alfie suffered a broken hind leg when he ran into the side of a moving car while chasing a bird.  He was insured for £4000 and his treatment came in at £3500.  I have just had his insurance renewal from Petplan who had claimed that his claims history would not have any influence on his renewal premium.  Well,  I am delighted to say that the renewal premium is exactly the same as I paid last year.  The only difference is that last year I got 2 months free as it was a new policy and there was an offer on at the time and that is not the case this year.  I am so pleased - Petplan paid all the claims promptly and with no fuss so I am a very happy customer!

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
Re: Alfie's Insurance Renewal
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 11:42:20 PM »
Great to hear. PetPlan have always been great with us too, despite making many claims. Don't think they've questioned a single thing. My renewals have went up each year, don't think that is anything to do with my claims though... They may be pricy compared to other insurance companies, but it is a relief to know that if anything happens in the future Brodie will be covered.

x In memory of Barney x