Author Topic: Crufts TV Programmes  (Read 11766 times)

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
Re: Crufts TV Programmes
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2006, 09:43:46 PM »
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! Mich couldn't believe how excited I was sitting on the sofa watching it!!! and crying at it!!! I always cry about the dogs that are up for the companion thingy xxxx Yogi to win!!!!!

I started blubbering when they showed the Coco, the little Norfolk Terrier that won last year and sobbed through the companion dogs.  I think they should all win but for me Yogi had that special something and I would like him to win  :luv:

Yep little Coco gave me a lump in my throat too!!! She is beautiful  :D

Offline PennyB

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2006, 11:03:40 PM »
Here's a list of Crufts programmes this year, all on BBC2:

Sunday March 5 (preview): 7-8pm
Thursday March 9, Friday March 10, Saturday March 11:  8-9pm
Sunday March 12:  7-9pm

Presented this year by Ben Fogle (Clare Balding being otherwise engaged)

Jane

I think we may be usurped for rugby for the Friday Crufts session.

My dog trainer's doing something with his display team (Rockwood) in the special events section on Saturday and Sunday.
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2006, 04:46:46 PM »
I see it mentions in todays Dog World that Ben Fogle owns a labrador and has bred a litter.

Inca was as big a star on Taransay as the 2 legged participants imo - he took her with him as his luxury item  ;) and I can't think of a better place to raise and train a pup  :luv:

I loved that programme Rachel that island was fantastic. I was hoping they would reshow the programme sometime :huh:
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline isla

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2006, 05:30:01 PM »
Yogi to win. Such a look of loyalty and love on both that dog and boy's faces... lovely!

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2006, 05:35:15 PM »
Yogi to win. Such a look of loyalty and love on both that dog and boy's faces... lovely!

I want them to win too Isla, they looked devoted to each other  :luv:
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 08:51:10 PM »

Oh dear, I'm watching the recording of last Sundays show - Yogi and Daniel's story has made me

Molo is loving it - he keeps sniffing the TV  :005:I'm now in love with yet another breed, the BVG's are GORGEOUS  :luv:
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2006, 04:54:03 PM »
Well I have a reputation!!!!!

All day people have said to me, oh I saw Crufts on the news this morning and I thought of you!!

They obviously have been listening to me jabbering on about it!

What was funny was though some of the people that said it to me were parents from my class!!! I swear I haven't mentioned it to my children at all, very strange. I will be rembered as the mad dog woman when my classes get to there 20's and start reminising about there teachers!!

I am soooooooo excited for tonights programme! Can't wait!! xx

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2006, 06:36:53 PM »
 :D
Ive got crufts Fm on lol
They are just doing the working group  :blink:

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2006, 06:45:10 PM »
I now know whos won it..dnt worry im not going to spill the beans and tell you hehe

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2006, 07:29:13 PM »

All day people have said to me, oh I saw Crufts on the news this morning and I thought of you!!

i get that all the time at school
even tryed to explain what goes on once or twice but no1 seems to get the whole dog showing thing at my school !

edited to add : this is becki not nikki it won't let me log out for some reason ! >:(

i could only tell close friends i am goin on friday as i have to take the day off school  ph34r ::)

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2006, 07:35:45 PM »

i get that all the time at school
even tryed to explain what goes on once or twice but no1 seems to get the whole dog showing thing at my school !

i could only tell close friends i am goin on friday as i have to take the day off school  ph34r ::)

tut tut, missing school for Crufts!! ha ha ha!!  :005:  :005:

Yeah people don't get it at all they think any tom dick or harry can just turn up with their dog they don't seem to realise that there are ny other dog shows ever and that you have to qualify for Crufts  ::) and they switch off when i start trying to explain it to them!!

Offline Dunton4

• Site Member
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2006, 09:30:57 PM »
Yogi and Daniel do seem to have a very special bond.  I loved it when Yogi was pulling Daniel's socks off  :luv:  What a beautiful dog with such a soulful expression,

We have voted for Jess and Shadow, 'cos we've met them and they have a special bond too, although I don't think it came across so clearly on the TV programme.  They go to our Dog School, but are not in our class. Shadow was a street dog in Ireland and has found a true friend for life in Jess.

To be honest, all the dogs featured are very special - what a pity there can only be one winner.  I think they are all winners.  Can't wait to see them all on Sunday evening when Tills and Ems are in the Friends for Life parade.  Rehearsal tomorrow - can't wait! 

Sue and Tilly

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2006, 09:43:31 PM »
I love yogi  :luv:
But as sue said there all very special and all winners already  :blink:
My Science teacher was at crufts today but i only know that nobody else dosnt  ph34r She was showing her great danes but buy the results she never got placed
Was hoping i could go tomo and do some shopping but the food man never come so we have to stop into mo  :'(
Good luck nikki n harvey in your stackes class 2 mo Think positive not negative and  :D hehe
C u sunday  :P
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2006, 10:09:28 PM »
I LOVE YOGI 2 :luv: he is so cute they look sooo cute together !!!! :luv:
i was tellin nikki be 4 that i think i would rather have a dog like yogi look after me than a human if i was in daniels position !! they are so reliable !!! :D

im really exited about tomorrow and sunday now its come around so quickly !!!  ::)
a big gd luck 2 nikki and dixie 2moz hope :-* my mr dixie behaves for u !!! :angel:
i'm looking forwards to be able to have a good luck around & do all the shopping !!! :D
sorry 2 hear about that sarah will fill you in wen we get home!!!

becki xx

Offline PennyB

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2006, 11:14:30 PM »
and for those of you with digital you get an extra hour of Crufts straight after the regular programme.
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!