Author Topic: Crufts TV Programmes  (Read 11769 times)

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Re: Crufts TV Programmes
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2006, 11:52:57 PM »

Your wishing your life away Barbs - it was 2000, wasn't it - I think Inca had her litter at age 4  ;)

It was in 2000 and Inca was 5 months old :D 

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2006, 08:57:45 AM »
[quote au

Your wishing your life away Barbs - it was 2000, wasn't it - I think Inca had her litter at age 4  ;)

Was it only six year ago!! blimy i thought it was a lot longer than that. That makes Inca the same age as Nell.

I fell about laughing at Speedy, he was hysterical  :005: and i cried buckets at the young boy and Yogi, they were all deserving winners, but a boy and his dog, gets my vote everytime. ;)
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2006, 10:21:26 PM »
Ben Fogle was starting to get on my nerves, I'd have thought by the 3rd or 4th day he's have sorted his nerves out too.  Nevermind - I wasn't the one in front of the camera - not sure I could have done any better  ph34r

Loved the dog that got BIS but my daughter wasn't impressed that he was constantly eating the dog's biscuit, lol.  Once she pointed it out to me I noticed it too - he was only giving the dog wee bits and chwing the rest himself, even when talking to the judge afterwards.  EEwwwwwww, is it just me or is that not nice  :005:
Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2006, 10:56:15 PM »
Loved the dog that got BIS but my daughter wasn't impressed that he was constantly eating the dog's biscuit, lol.  Once she pointed it out to me I noticed it too - he was only giving the dog wee bits and chwing the rest himself, even when talking to the judge afterwards.  EEwwwwwww, is it just me or is that not nice  :005:

I don't think he was actually eating the biscuit, but gesturing to the dog to maintain its interest  ;)

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2006, 11:16:31 PM »
Oh right  :005: I just thought I saw him nibbling it too and he was still chewing when he'd taken it out of his mouth.

Its a bit of a hot topic in this house, we're always telling the kids not to share their food with Melody  ;)
Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly