Author Topic: Pet Insurance  (Read 2287 times)

Offline Shazzie

• Site Member
Pet Insurance
« on: April 11, 2006, 10:28:48 PM »
Hi All

I read some very interesting posts yesterday as regards to Pet Insurance.  The feeling I got from all the replies was the M&S was very good and competitive.  I have been with Tesco's for the last 3 years but were looking to see if I could get a better deal now I have another cocker.  I was really impressed when I contacted M&S to see that they could offer me insurance for both of the dogs with no excess and continuious cover (which to be honest I didn't realise I did not have with Tesco) for £11.19 the first dog and £10.20 the second.

Brilliant, thanks for the info on this hope this post helps some others get a better deal!! :D :D :D

Offline Rachel B

• Site Member
  • Look at me!!!!
Re: Pet Insurance
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 10:36:34 PM »
I think M&S has had a huge number of people taking up new policies on referal from COL!  :005:  :005:

We shoudl all be on commission ;)
Rachel & James and a waggly tail from Mr Barningham

Offline CarolineL

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 01:17:14 PM »
Im looking at getting the M&S insurance for my puppy when we bring him home.

Do you know if the M&S insurance covers for lifetime illnesses? I gather from previous posts that Tesco, Direct Line etc do not offer this kind of protection.

Thanks

Caroline x
Caroline, Hurley the cocker, Jasper Cat and Little Mo xxxxx

"My name's not Hurley, it's Hugo Reyes. Hurley's just a nickname I have. Why?.... I'm not telling..."

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 05:59:55 PM »
Yes, M&S are lifetime cover. My 3 are registered with them and I can't fault them. Tesco only offer a 12 month policy but i think Direct Line have now introduced lifetime cover but not sure how their package will compare to M&S ;)
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 06:02:30 PM »
Yes, M&S are lifetime cover. My 3 are registered with them and I can't fault them. Tesco only offer a 12 month policy but i think Direct Line have now introduced lifetime cover but not sure how their package will compare to M&S ;)

I moved from Direct Line lifetime cover policy after the first year - they changed the terms and conditions on renewal - they no longer covered things like pre-op blood tests  :-\; M & S were by far superior (covering dental work, behaviour etc) - and they worked out cheaper than Direct Line, too  ;)
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club