Author Topic: Crufts - some photo's  (Read 8763 times)

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Crufts - some photo's
« on: March 07, 2003, 04:18:14 PM »
Hi all, well it was a fantastic day, but so very busy. It was great to meet up with Jane at long last. Also met Mary and Loraine. It was like meeting old friends, no awkwardness between us at all. Hope you agree girls ;D
Anyway enough of that here's a couple of photo's that actually did turn out not too bad.                    

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2003, 04:20:14 PM »
and here's another.
Note Ruby licking her lips as they had just shared some sausages............as promised ;D
Otis just sat with his tongue out the whole time. I think he was just in awe of this amazing young lady :-*                    

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2003, 04:20:30 PM »
Beautiful - and what a nice couple they make  ;)

Wish I could have been there, so i for one really appreciate you showing us photos!  :D                    

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2003, 04:24:25 PM »
Just goes to show what delightful temperaments these two have, as this is the first time that they have sat up on a table together and neither minded at all.
If you look at the first photo again, you'll see Ruby's red rosette for her first place, and next to it is the lovely rosette she was awarded for Cocker Pup of the Year.                    

Offline stueymac

• Tech Support
  • Administrator
    • CockersOnline
Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2003, 04:28:41 PM »
Thats great Michele, thanks for posting those!

They both look adorable! Quite unlike our two scoundrels!!
Pleased you all had a great day. Hoping that we might make it down to spectate next year!                    

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2003, 04:36:06 PM »
I hope that a lot more of the COL members will make it next year, it really was a lovely experience to meet up with people that you've only chatted to before but felt that you already knew.
Lets have a COL Crufts party for 2004.....
EVERYONE'S INVITED ;D
Posting these now I'm only sorry that I didn't take more of the show in general, but have to make my excuses as I was down on the Discover Dogs stand for quite a while and didn't even get to see any judging.
Will do better next year.......promise ;)                    

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2003, 04:43:51 PM »
I shall be there, come what may!                    

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2003, 04:47:36 PM »
I shall be there, come what may!

You better be >:( ;D

With due respect to Jane wishing to remain anonymous I didn't include her in the photo, BUT it is her arm that you can see holding the dogs ;D :D ;D                    

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2003, 05:31:52 PM »
Hi all, well it was a fantastic day, but so very busy. It was great to meet up with Jane at long last. Also met Mary and Loraine. It was like meeting old friends, no awkwardness between us at all. Hope you agree girls ;D

Yep...totally, just wish there could have been more uf us too.  Great idea for next year though but would love to do it sooner ???                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Jen

• Site Member
Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2003, 07:47:26 PM »
Quote from: mary
Yep...totally, just wish there could have been more uf us too.  Great idea for next year though but would love to do it sooner ???
[/quote

that's what we need - A COL eyeball eyeball :o - (old CB speak for "meeting" - incase you're wondering!) what a great idea Mary......
Lets hold it in the Midlands ;D - for no other reason than it's central to the country of course ;) ;D :P                    
Jen & Monty xx

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2003, 09:04:47 PM »

that's what we need - A COL eyeball eyeball :o - (old CB speak for "meeting" - incase you're wondering!) what a great idea Mary......
Lets hold it in the Midlands ;D - for no other reason than it's central to the country of course ;) ;D :P

All round to yours then Jen ??? ;D                    

Sue H

Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2003, 09:47:38 PM »
There's a big Hilton thingummy hotel right on site - why not have a get-together there - next year the cockers will be on a Friday ... even if it's just in the bar for an hour or so ... perhaps if we booked early we could get a discount for a large room with futons and buckets... :o                    

Offline Jen

• Site Member
Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2003, 10:38:54 PM »

All round to yours then Jen ??? ;D

Hey......anytime! (I mean that!) :)                    
Jen & Monty xx

Anonymous

Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2003, 07:59:26 AM »
actually said to hubby that WE ARE GOING next year, just so hardto ogansie with kids at school (an excuse I know) but those of you who speak privately to me will know that I am going through some worries right now so I couldn't come, but but but will try very very best to come next year as would love to meet you all  ;D  ;D would say that I would actually love to show jessie in little shows locally but have been told that I wouldn't have much joy to her being un docked, but I still think she would have one crufts over that waddling toy that won (sorry if you like pekes  ;D )

just added this edit, only part where Jessie would come unstuck is when judge approached her, she would roll over and show her tummy for a tickle  ::) but we cant have it all can we  ;D                    

Offline Loraine

• Site Member
    • http://
Crufts - some photo's
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2003, 12:39:42 PM »
These pictures are great!  They are beautiful dogs aren't they with such wonderful gentle temperaments.

It was lovely to meet Michelle and Jane and put a voice/face with the name.  Only sorry I just missed Mary.

Roll on next year!!  :)                    
Loraine and Candy xxxx