Author Topic: What size cage  (Read 3973 times)

Offline cbabe

• Site Member
    • home of the Fernlow band of cockers!!!
What size cage
« on: July 01, 2003, 09:20:55 AM »
We are taking Holly to her first show and are going to get her a double door cage.

I'm stuck though because i don't know what size to get for her. What size do other COL members have for their cockers??

Clare                    
Clare
Fern (HRH) and Willow (lolo)
Bryony, Gypsi, Thorn and Rocky

Sorry if my Post offends you, my cocker spaniel has learnt to type and i can not be held responsible for her attitude problem!

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
What size cage
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2003, 09:37:40 AM »
Depends on what sort of shows you will be going to Clare :) If you will eventually attend a few Champ Shows which are benched, space is very limited & bigger crates just won't fit on the bench. All our show crates are 24"L x 21"H x 18"W - these fit comfortably onto benches. If you are just going to be attending Open Shows, then size is not so much of an issue.                    
Jane

Offline cbabe

• Site Member
    • home of the Fernlow band of cockers!!!
What size cage
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 10:29:44 AM »
Thank you Jane.

We are off to the open show on the 20th and plan to do a few more to see how we do. If we do ok we might try some Champ shows - so i would need a cage which would fit the benches then!

I'm off shopping, thanks again and i may see you on the 20th!

Clare                    
Clare
Fern (HRH) and Willow (lolo)
Bryony, Gypsi, Thorn and Rocky

Sorry if my Post offends you, my cocker spaniel has learnt to type and i can not be held responsible for her attitude problem!