Author Topic: kc  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Tasha

• Site Member
Re: kc
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2007, 02:09:38 AM »
I got my kennel club papers within two weeks of purchase my breeder registered them when they were born.  Give it a bit more time you never know.

Did the kennel club say that their was a change of owner or did the owner of the bitch tell you that??  If it was the breeder then it might be prudent to ask the KC if the application has been made.. some dogs that come from rescue do not come with papers although they are KC registered.

Offline lyn

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 01:03:46 AM »
i have had paddy since he was 6 weeks and ellie since she was 8 weeks and i still haven't transferred ownership.they are now 20 and 10 months. i don't intend to breed though so i'm not bothered about them being in my name ;)

Offline zoe

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 05:46:01 PM »
Hi
Just an up date on Winters papers .We have phoned kc about them and apparently the delay is that a transfer of ownership on his mum  is holding everything up . The breeder has said that they are registered  now and we are waiting on them back . We have not had chance to contact kc again as it was late on when she phoned us so we will still have to wait and see . :blink:
zoe