Author Topic: Pet Insurance  (Read 1743 times)

Offline crunchie

• Site Member
Pet Insurance
« on: January 27, 2007, 09:06:43 AM »
Hi there

Pringle's pet insurance is up for renewal next month.  I insured her with M&S and they have come back with a quote of £192.03 for renewal.  Although they weren't the cheapest, I picked them last time because their benefis seemed to be the best.  I've not had to claim at all so don't really know how good they would have been if I had claimed.  Just wondering before I shopped around if anyone has got any recommendations or comments on M&S?
Ann and Pringle

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
Re: Pet Insurance
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 09:48:41 AM »
Although their price has increased, when I shopped around they were still offering the best cover (other than Petplan), so imo, they are the best value for money  ;)

It depends what you want insurance for, though - if you onlt want it to cover the big, unexpected bills , then another company might offer what you want......I think the trick is to decide the cover you and and then find the best price for it, rather than look at the different policies and get totally confused
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Re: Pet Insurance
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 06:54:46 PM »
I would say (and no not in every case, but certainly mine) be prepared to wait a while for the money >:(
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe