Author Topic: Guess what...??  (Read 2371 times)

Offline AnnieM

• Site Member
  • Jazmin
Re: Guess what...??
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 12:46:04 PM »
Wow, you lucky girl.  Enjoy every moment, you will cherish them as you get older.   ;)  Have FUN!!!   :D   :D   :D

**DALEMSTAR COCKERS**

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 08:19:46 PM »
Need some advice!

Meg has to take Louie to rehearsals at the Hilton metropole next door to NEC on the Saturday.

Her itinerary is
6 - 7.30pm rehearsal
7.30 - 8.15 Buffet
move to Arena for rehearsal
8.30 - 10.30pm rehearse in arena
10.30 finish

and Sunday
6 - 7 Final brief and rehearse at hotel
7.20 move to arena
7.55 FRIENDS FOR LIFE
8.15 back to hotel
8.30 - 9.30 buffet
9.30 finish

I am guessing we will need a crate or similar to take in with us, water etc - any thoughts?

And should I feed Louie before he goes, say an hour earlier - it'll take at least hour to get to NEC from here and it seems a bit late to feed him when he gets home?

Tried asking the organizers but didn't get much response on the practicalities.

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline chelsea

• Site Member
    • http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2007, 08:43:44 PM »
Need some advice!

Meg has to take Louie to rehearsals at the Hilton metropole next door to NEC on the Saturday.

Her itinerary is
6 - 7.30pm rehearsal
7.30 - 8.15 Buffet
move to Arena for rehearsal
8.30 - 10.30pm rehearse in arena
10.30 finish

and Sunday
6 - 7 Final brief and rehearse at hotel
7.20 move to arena
7.55 FRIENDS FOR LIFE
8.15 back to hotel
8.30 - 9.30 buffet
9.30 finish

I am guessing we will need a crate or similar to take in with us, water etc - any thoughts?

And should I feed Louie before he goes, say an hour earlier - it'll take at least hour to get to NEC from here and it seems a bit late to feed him when he gets home?

Tried asking the organizers but didn't get much response on the practicalities.
I'd feed him at lunch timish, then his food will have settled and you've got no fear of him bringing it back up.

I would take a crate becuase if you are doing something else there will be somewhere for him to go. (that's if you've been allocated space for a crate) And yes definately take water, treats? poo bags!

Seems very hectic but have fun! :D

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 09:40:43 PM »
I would take a crate becuase if you are doing something else there will be somewhere for him to go. (that's if you've been allocated space for a crate) And yes definately take water, treats? poo bags!

Seems very hectic but have fun! :D

I think they will both be shattered!

Hoping there is room at hotel to put crate, have a soft canvas type so think I am going to use that as it's lighter to carry.  Also hope we can park at the hotel so could leave it in car whilst they find out what's needed. OH going with them to the rehearsal on Saturday.

Not sure how they are getting over to the Arena either.  Sounds like it's lots of children (min age 12years) so I assume they are sorting that, I wouldn't have thought they will want all the parents hanging around or they will not have room for the dogs!

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie