Author Topic: Bath and west (well its over I can breath a sigh of relief)  (Read 5360 times)

Offline lolajays

• Site Member
  • Little miss Maudie pants and the beautiful Alice!
Re: Bath and west (well its over I can breath a sigh of relief)
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2007, 11:45:34 AM »
Hi Tracey
Sorry we didn't make it on Wednesday after all - the weather was just too horrendous and MIL was not impressed with the idea - she kept commenting how it would be just a bigger version of Monday at Sherborne Castle.
Still it was great to meet you and yours - Maudie is adorable!
We have to take Buffy to the vets today as she hurt her leg on Monday - we took her to the local vet on Tuesday and she is on Metacalm.  Will let you know later how we get on!
Maybe next time we are down your way, we will meet at a companion show again.  How did your son do in the junior handling on Monday?
Penny and Buffy

Rhys came 1st Penny and was slightly chuffed!!!!
Was lovley to meet you all too and yes I hope that we get to meet you again. We have another 2 shows over the next two weeks so we shall see how Maudie goes in them!

Take Care and I hope Buffy is ok!
Tracey, Maudie and Alice x

Offline lolajays

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2007, 11:47:35 AM »
aww bless you it was probably a shock to the system. once you have done some companion shows you might decide to try it  again :lol: but hey 3 out of 4 isent so bad  ;)

I dont think we will! I really dont think Maudie fits the bill lol! But Im not bothered that isnt why we bought her.  :luv:

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2007, 03:26:37 PM »
Well done Rhys!  You must be soooo proud.  Dominic loves Junior handling - it is really good for him as it is something he can do well (and usually does!)
Maudie is gorgeous, and I am sure it  helps to have a beautiful dog - no matter how good the junior handler, if the dog is manky looking the judge might not look twice at them!
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline lolajays

• Site Member
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2007, 03:31:49 PM »
Thank you Penny! We think Maudie is very beautiful too lol!