Author Topic: Is she very clever or was it a fluke?  (Read 1817 times)

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
Is she very clever or was it a fluke?
« on: April 20, 2007, 04:55:17 PM »
I had to laugh this morning and I don't know whether my second shadow is extremely bright or whether it was a complete fluke! This morning I did my usual collection of poo from the back garden and thought I'd got it all, went to put it in the bin as usual and returned to see what Chloe was up to. As I entered the back garden I spotted she had something in her mouth, on closer inspection she was fetching me some more poo!  :005: Had she noticed what I was doing and trying to help out or was she being cheeky and was about to start eating it?  :lol: I actually think she was trying to help but who knows? LMAO!

Offline lyn

• Site Member
Re: Is she very clever or was it a fluke?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 05:17:23 PM »
now all you need to do is teach her to drop it in the bin. :005: oh and then let me borrow her for a few days so she can teach ellie ;)

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 05:19:38 PM »
now all you need to do is teach her to drop it in the bin. :005: oh and then let me borrow her for a few days so she can teach ellie ;)

LMAO! That would be good wouldn't it? Shame we put them in the wheelie bin really!  :005: In nappy bags of course not direct!  ::)

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 07:15:00 PM »
I'd be much more impressed if you trained her to poo in the loo in the first place.  And put the seat back down and flush. I'm still trying to do this with my humans. Think I'll try the clicker.

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 07:21:00 PM »
LMAO @ Annette! I know the feeling! My youngest is 3 very soon and still he will sit on the loo for 10 mins, say he's done, get cleaned up etc then put everything back on just in time to do a wee! It was much quicker toilet training Chloe than it is my son that's for sure!

On a side note does anybody else play The Sims 2 and in particular the pets expansion pack? They don't have ECS unfortunately but you can train your dog to take itself outside and you can train your cat to go to the actual toilet as well! :O Oh I so want to live in Pleasantville!  :005:

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 07:21:11 PM »
I'd be much more impressed if you trained her to poo in the loo in the first place.  And put the seat back down and flush. I'm still trying to do this with my humans. Think I'll try the clicker.

:lol: :lol: I know exactly where you are coming from  :-\
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx