Author Topic: snoods ??  (Read 5768 times)

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
snoods ??
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2003, 05:47:20 PM »
One tip for you Kelly is you know the rabbit bottles you can get from any petshop...I know someone who put something tasty to drink in it to get her dogs used to it. It didn't take long then she filled it with water...she now uses this at shows...they look so cute to when drinking from it  ;)                    

Offline Eljay

• Site Member
snoods ??
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2003, 07:21:25 PM »
I might get one for Alfie but if I can't find a black one I will have to make one .  :-X
He has just been to the vet with a grass seed in his ear and when they sedated him they found another one in the other ear.!!! :'( He has got 2 perforated ear drums :'(
The vet suggested (with a straight face) that I put a pair of underpants on his head when he goes for a walk.  :-[ :-[ :-[
If I did that I'm sure I'd be the laughing stock of the village.                    
Alfie, and Jay J. together over the Rainbow Bridge. Always in our hearts but dreadfully missed.

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
snoods ??
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2003, 08:00:06 PM »
The vet suggested (with a straight face) that I put a pair of underpants on his head when he goes for a walk.    
If I did that I'm sure I'd be the laughing stock of the village.

Must admit, we got a few funny looks when Vegas was wearing his pants to stop him getting to his castration wound ;D But at least his were where they were meant to be......on his bum ;D Poor Alfie :-*                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
snoods ??
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2003, 08:20:48 PM »
poor alfie!!   :'(

Millie sends him kisses  :-*  :-*   :-* and I do of course!  :-*  :-*                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk