Author Topic: Which Insurance?  (Read 3265 times)

Offline debbie321

• Site Member
Re: Which Insurance?
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 10:11:11 PM »
I'm with Healthy Pets and have had brilliant service!  I pay very little for their gold policy (about £5.60 p/m for Ben or £13 for Ben + two older cats)

I have claimed more than I've paid - and that's without the latest incident!

They cover for life - not just for the insurance year.  It is limited on my policy to £6,000 per incident/illness but it doesn't get disqualified the next year  ;)

I do have to pay the vet upfront (thank doG for credit cards) but that is down to my vet not Healthy Pets  ;)

Offline Maria

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 09:59:07 AM »
Healthy pets quoted more for my 2 on the gold policy (with excess) than my M&S renewals were (without an excess)
 :huh:

Offline laz82

• Site Member
  • Badger
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 10:45:03 AM »
i'm with Tesco for my staff X, but after reading the threads about this, I may look to change, it is due for renewal at the end of august, may go with healthy pets, seem good price and cover for life not just 12 months, (not had to claim so far, touch wood, so hopefully won't have to in the future, but best to be safe than sorry.)

Offline AnnaCatherine

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 02:10:34 PM »
Hi all

I just wanted to say that I have found all of your responses really useful.  I'll be bringing home my pup Pippin next week and have really valued all of the posts and replies.  Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a bit more over the coming weeks once I have more experiences to share.  I guess what I am trying to say that although I haven't written may posts I am avidly reading all of them and it's very addictive!!

Thanks everyone! ;)
AnnaCatherine