Author Topic: uk show rules  (Read 5121 times)

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
uk show rules
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2004, 04:14:35 PM »
Hi Sarah

We don't have colour separated classes at Crufts so there won't be any just for solids. Most classes are hotly contested but often the class which arouses the most interest is the Open class in each sex as you will be able to see a lot of the Show Champions currently being shown. Junior also tends to be a strong class, not that there are usually any weak classes at Crufts :wink:

Jane                    
Jane

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
uk show rules
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2004, 04:57:18 PM »
Hi Sarah

I would think that everybody that has qualified for Crufts will be there with there dogs.

You would expect that to be the case but often qualifiers are not there for a number of reasons, bitches in season, out of coat etc etc - but even so, the classes are hotly contested :D                    
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Sarah_S

• Site Member
    • kennel coruscant
uk show rules
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2004, 10:40:17 AM »
Again I have to ask some questions  :roll: .
Must we book our tickets to Crufts in advance. And what do we get if we book in advance, seats to groupfinal  :?:  a free catalogue  :?:  Nothing but the tickets   :wink:  :?:

Will there be a catalogue over the exhibitors?                    
Coruscant cockers and newfies
with homepage, now also in English.....

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
uk show rules
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2004, 11:08:14 AM »
Tickets don't have to be booked in advance - you can just turn up & pay at the gate although you can escape the queues for tickets if you do order in advance. The ticket is just for admittance - you have to pay extra to buy a catalogue or programme. Exhibitors don't even get catalogues free but I think we get them a bit cheaper because we order them with our entries. Tickets do include admittance to the Group ring (subject to availability) except for the final day (tickets for the BIS ring are all sold out). You can order online at www.crufts.org.uk                    
Jane

Offline Sarah_S

• Site Member
    • kennel coruscant
uk show rules
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2004, 11:23:31 AM »
but what is the app. queue size? 15 minutes, ½ hour, 1 hour  :shock:  :?:

If we do book in advance, can we avoid the ticket queue and buy the catalogue inside :?:                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
uk show rules
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2004, 12:46:48 PM »
but what is the app. queue size? 15 minutes, ½ hour, 1 hour  :shock:  :?:

If we do book in advance, can we avoid the ticket queue and buy the catalogue inside :?:

Impossible to say Sarah - if you arrive early, then the queue will probably not be that long.

Yes you buy the catalogue inside I think not at the ticket office.                    
Jane

Offline Sarah_S

• Site Member
    • kennel coruscant
uk show rules
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2004, 12:53:53 PM »
Thanks for all the answers Jane. i think we'll book in advance, just to get max. out of our visit.  :D