Author Topic: Rage syndrome (UPDATE. Good News)  (Read 12171 times)

Offline Robbie34

• Donator
Re: Rage syndrome (UPDATE. Good News)
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2007, 07:31:42 PM »
I said "minor problems."   I intended no criticism when owners are just unable to cope or there are genuine issues of safety, or for what is in the best interests of the animal.

You only have to read the rescue forum to see the dogs that are cast aside for no good reason.  Kayji has very serious issues with her dog and is determined to persevere: I applaud her for that.

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2007, 10:08:31 PM »
ahhhhhh I have just realised who you are  :D You are the lady who I have been talking too last week on the rabbit rescue forum  , I didn't realise you were a  COL member  :D :D

All the luck in the world with Gypsy, she is very lucky to have you   :luv:

I will hopefully be visiting you and the gorgeous rabbits  in the new year  if father christmas brings me the nice big hutch I want  :shades:

Offline biscuit

• Site Member
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2007, 01:48:42 PM »
Hope everything goes well with the scan.  I think its brill that you are so devoted to this pooch.

Earlier on someone mentioned serotonin levels in the brain, in connection with epilepsy medication. We have some mild issues with Molly and we were told to give her vit B6 with food and then carbohydrate half hour later, was told this would help with serotonin levels.  Must admit was sceptical but a week later she was calmer.  Anyone else had success with this.  My vet said I was  "mis-advised".   

Lynne
mollypooch